Part 19

"We're officially back in New Jersey!!" Rapunzel said cheerfully.

"Well I have to say it's good to be back and finally I can get these animals out of my car!" Jack stated.

"Hey you love that rabbit don't lie." Merida laughed.

"The rabbit is alright- I guess but he can be just as bad as Toothless." He grumbled.

"Toothless is very well behaved you just annoy him." Hiccup said.

"Whatever," Jack said petting Aster.

"Guys what's going to happen now?" Hiccup asked.

"Well, we're going to enjoy the rest of the summer together." Merida replied.

A couple more minutes of driving they got to Merida's house.

Her mother was a very elegant woman with long brown hair and a few greys. SHe had warm brown eyes and was wearing her usual pencil skirt and collared shirt.

"Merida it's so great to see you! All of you! How was your trip?" she asked.

"It was fun. We had a great time Mrs. DunBroch." Rapunzel said.

"Well that's wonderful here I'll get your brothers to help you unload, boys!" she called.

"Oh come on in you kids must be starving." She added.

Now Merida was from a very well-off family. Her mother is a lawyer and her dad is head of police. Their house was a decent size, four bedrooms, three bathrooms. Plus they had a maid/cook named Maudie who made the most delicious food you have ever tasted.

"we're going to be here a while aren't we then." Hiccup said.

"Who cares we get Maudie's food!" Jack cheered.

They entered the big house and sat at the dining room table.

"Merida, I got some news about a week after you left." Mrs. DunBroch said placing an envelope on the table. "It's from Stanford."

Merida looked at the envelope. Her blue eyes burning an imaginary hole. This envelope held her future not only with her education and future jobs, but her relationship with Hiccup. It would be very tricky to have a long distance relationship, especially since her back up school is UC Berkeley where she had already been accepted. But Stanford was her dream school. She spent countless hours of tutoring with Rapunael, Hiccup, and many others to pass with straight A's all four years of high school. All that work, all the nights stressing over tests, would be worthless if she didn't get in.

"Hey, whatever happens... it's going to be okay, I promise." Hiccup said putting a hand on her shoulder.

She nodded and slowly picked up the envelope. She quickly ripped the top off too eager to wait any longer. She unfolded the papers and read the first lines.

Her eyes grew big as she finished the first sentence.

"Well?" Jack asked.

"I..... I......I got in." She said smiling.

The whole table cheered and jump almost causing Maudie to drop the food.

The group of three tackled Merida in congradulations.

"She got in?!" Maudie yelled. "Oh Elinor this is wonderful!" She said hugging Mrs. Dunbroch.

"Mum after we drop Rapunzel Jack, and Hiccup's stuff cvan we go out and celebrate? All of us." Merida asked.

"Of course! We'll all go to the Bear and Bow and have a great dinner, Maudie you're coming too I insist." She said.

"Yes mam!" Maudie replied.

"Well after you eat your lunch go and see your families I'm sure they're dying to see you, oh invite them to dinner too! I'd love to see your parents again." Mrs. DUnbroch said.

Authors note: Okay Book has about three chapters left!!!!! Hope you all are enjoying the story! Remember to comment, vote and share!