Part 12 stanford part 2

"Oh my god this is amazing!!" Merida yelled. Putting on her new Stanford sweatshirt.

"Can you believe it Punze! God when I go here I'm going to every football game this is awesome!!" She said.

"Yeah Mer it seems really fun! I can't believe the guys are missing this!!" She cheered.

"Their loss. Oh look the games starting!"

The crowd filled with loud cheers as the team came out. It was Stanford Cardinals verses Michigan state's Spartans.

The game went on Merida screaming her head off while Rapunzel cheered with her.

Finally it was half time and Stanford was up 24 to 14.

"Can you believe that last field goal that thing went flying!!!" Merida said shaking Punzie.

"Merida calm down I saw it." Rapunzel chuckled.

"There you guys are I've been looking for you all over this stadium!" Hiccup said.

"Oh my gosh Hiccup this the greatest day of my life!" She yelled hugging him.

All of a sudden an uproar from the crowd.

"What's happening?" Merida asked.

"Oh my god!" Rapunzel shrieked.

Meanwhile......

"Chug chug chug chug!" The frat boys yelled as Jack was hanging upside down and chugging beer right from the tap.

"Yeah!" They all cheered as Jack burped.

"You guys are amazing! God I should've applied here." Jack said slurring his words.

"Well why don't you?" Ralph said.

"Ha I don't have the grades for this school. I'm gonna miss you bros." jack hiccuped (haha pun)

"Alright dude's since this is Frosty's only day here we gotta go out with a bang." Felix said.

"I know just the thing!" Ralph said.

Later.....

"Alright dudes this ones for Frosty Flakes!"

"For Frosty!" They all yelled.

"Charge!!!!!!!"

Back to Rapunzel Merida and Hiccup...

"Holy crap is that Jack?" Hiccup said.

There running on the field were some very drunk and very naked frat boys with Giant S's on their backs, and front in line was a familiar white haired skinny 18 year old leading the way with nothing on him but the wind.

"Oh my god!" Rapunzel said covering her eyes.

"Their getting chased by security!" Hiccup said.

"Wow that boy can run fast even when he's butt naked and drunk." Merida laughed.

"We better go get him." Hiccup said.

Later....

"You guys are my bestest friends in the world." Jack said.

"Shut up and put some pants on." Merida chuckled throwing a pair of shorts from his bag.

"No freedom! Me and my bros are all about that! Dude my bros where they go?" Jack asked.

"Oh my god he is totally hammered." Rapunzel said.

"I'm surprised he didn't get arrested." Hiccup said.

They were able to get down to the football field and explain that there friend was in fact a minor and would look bad for the school if a minor was found drinking on their campus. The security guard sighed and let them go probably not wanting to deal with another naked boy.

"I think I'm going to LOOOOOOVE college. You know what screw UCLA I'm going to Stanford." Jack yelled in the backseat of the car.

"Hey what about me?" Rapunzel said.

"You can come too! We'll all go to Stanford! WHOO HOO go CARDINALS!!!!!"

"Well guys, it's time to head back home." Hiccup said.

"Bye Stanford and bros I'll miss you! But don't worry I still love ya guys!" Jack laughed as they drove away from the school.

"Hey Aster how you doing? You know you crap in my car but I kinda like you shhhh don't tell The others they'll make fun of me."

"Oh my god Jack shut up!" Merida laughed.

Authors Note: well Jack being a frat boy.....what have I done xD I hoped you all liked it!!! Remember to vote comment and share!!