Part 9

WARNING: A LITTLE MORE ADULT LANGUAGE AND SOME UNDERAGE DRINKING AND GAMBLING BUT HEY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IT'S VEGAS HAHA BUT SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T MIND

"Woohoo viva Las Vegas!" Jack yelled from the backseat.

"I don't get Las Vegas, the only fun thing here is the strip." Merida said.

"Yeah and strippers." Jack commented

"Jack!" Rapunzel said almost braking the car.

"Kidding Punz, But I would like to go for a little gambling." He replied.

"You have to be twenty one for that." Hiccup said.

"Well we are Mr. August Taimer." Jack said handing over the fake ID.

"And I thought this name would suit you well Mer." Jack smiled.

"Really?! Vivian Bitterson." Merida said looking at her fake ID.

"Hey I was going to make it something else but Rapunzel made me change it." Jack smiled.

"Well yours should be Jack Assman then."

"Haha very funny but it's.....wait this cant be right!!" Jack shouted looking at his.

"What? What's wrong with it?" Merida asked grabbing it from Jack.

She began laughing and handed it to Hiccup.

"Well now are you Ms Nicole Stoker or Mrs. Nicole Stoker?" Hiccup laughed.

"I specifically asked for Nicholas!" Jack yelled taking the card away from him.

"Ooh what's my name?" Rapunzel asked.

"Brittany Summers. Dear god that fits you way too well." Merida said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Rapunzel asked parking the car.

"Nothing just means you're very positive and well......goody goody.....it's not a bad thing." Merida said.

"Yeah! Hiccup's like that too." Jack said.

"I am not!"

"What have you done?" Jack asked.

"I stole the teddy bears!"

"Well technically that was me you were more of an assistant." Jack replied.

"Calm down guys if you were both as "evil" as me and Jack then who would be there to bail us out." Merida said.

They walked into the casino.

"I think I'm gonna hit the blackjack table." Jack said.

"I better go with him make sure he doesn't "wander" into the strip zone." Rapunzel whispered to Merida.

"Okay we'll meet you here in about an hour or two." Merida said.

"Wanna go to the poker table?" Hiccup asked.

"Why not! You're the only one who has ever beaten me let's see how many other suckers are out there."

"Boy! Come play with us we need one more!" Said an old man from the table.

"Go ahead Hiccup I'll watch this round." Merida said.

"Alright, let's play some poker." The big man said.

Meanwhile........

"Jack you've already lost 100 bucks lets go." Rapunzel said.

"It's fine Punze my limit is a hundred and fifty so I still have fifty left."