Part 4

Jack started to slowly wake up, he started to feel something slowly moving on his stomach.

"Hiccup if that's you I swear I'm going to separate your hand from the rest of your body." Jack said his eyes still half closed.

"What are you talking about I just got out of the shower?" Hiccup shouted from the bathroom.

"Then what the-" jack looked and saw that Aster was now on his shirt.. Behind Aster were little pellets.

"Agh ew ew!" Shouted Jack "what the hell!?!" Jack jumped off and immediately took off his shirt.

Hiccup ran in still in his towel.

"What?! What happened."

"That stupid little thing just crapped on my shirt!" He yelled.

"Guys what is all the yelling abo-" the girl's walked in and stopped and saw Hiccup in just a towel and Jack without his shirt.

"Should we be concerned?" Rapunzel asked.

"What?" Hiccup asked.

Jack and him both realized the awkward situation.

"No no no" they both stated.

"I was taking a shower and then Jack yelled so I ran out here-"

"I yelled because your little devil creature pooped on my shirt while I was wearing it! So I threw it off." Jack said.

"Sure......alright," Merida smirked picking up the rabbit.

"It's true!" Hiccup said.

"Alright well we have to be hitting the road so come out when you're decent....." Rapunzel said.

They were off on the road again this time Merida was driving with Hiccup riding shotgun and Jack and Rapunzel in the back.

"Careful with my car Red! Hiccup tell your girlfriend to stop driving like a maniac with my car!" Jack said.

"Hiccup tell your boyfriend that he should shut up before I run him over with his own car." Merida replied.

"Nothing happened!" Hiccup and Jack shouted.

The girls laughed.

"Can you play some music?" Rapunzel asked.

"Sure!" Merida Plugged in her iPod and started playing her Mumford and Sons playlist.

"Not this folk stuff again! Please change I'm begging you!" Jack whined.

"You don't know real music." Merida said.

"We did listen to it all the way to Pennsylvania." Hiccup mentioned.

"Fine change it." Merida said.

"That's weird." Hiccup said looking at Merida's iPod.

"What?" Merida asked.

"Since when did you start listening to One Direction?"

"What?!?!" Jack and Rapunzel shouted.

Jack started laughing "oh my god Merida actually likes boy bands who knew?"

"Shut up. I like one song. That's it." Merida stated.

"Then why do you have two albums."

"Hiccup not helping!!"

"Sorry, here I'll put it on Panic! At the Disco. We all like them."

The music started to play.

Moments later.

"WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAH MONA LISA!!!!!" They all sang loudly in the car as they drove into the state of Indiana

Authors note: haha sorry I had to do more "hijack" humor I couldn't help myself xD hoped you all liked this chapter.