Part 17

The four were on the road again. Merida's little brothers apologized to Jack. They also apologized to Anna for messing with her cookies and they went back home two days later.

Elsa still hadn't told Anna or anyone else of her special talent so only Jack knew. He hoped she'll have the courage to tell her sister of her amazing gift.

The four were now stuffed back into the car and were driving through Tennessee. Rapunzel wanted to check out Nashville for the music so they decided to head down to the music filled city.

"Holy crap there is a honkey tonk on every corner!" Merida said.

"No we are not going bull riding again." Hiccup said. "You worried me the last time."

"I can handle myself Hiccup, I'm not a toddler." She replied.

"I know you can handle yourself, let's just not okay?" He asked.

"Fine." She sighed.

"Guys look they have tons of T-shirts with famous country stars on them!!" Rapunzel said.

"Rapunzel you know they have the same exact shirts in every shop here right?" Jack asked.

"Well yeah but this one is pink!" She pointed out one that had Johnny Cash.

"Well let's go get some food and watch some live music." Hiccup said.

They went to this restaurant that had a big stage for the band and little tables next to it. On stage was a country band that had a funny charismatic tall guy as their lead singer.

It was crowded and you couldn't hear anything but music because the speakers were loud. They sat at their table which was close to the stage.

They had to yell their orders at the waitress so she could hear it. They didn't mind though the music was amazing. None of them were really into country except Rapunzel. But they all enjoyed both of the lead singers vocals.

The male singer whose name was Ryan came down from the stage in the middle of a song and went to their table.

"Excuse me miss but may I see those rockin shades you have on your head." He asked Rapunzel through the mic so she could hear him.

"Sure." She laughed.

He put on the sunglasses which were big and round and pink.

"Thank you miss." He said and went around wearing the glasses and singing the song making the restaurant laugh.

At the end he gave them back. "Now let's give this young lady a hand for being such a good sport." The whole restaurant clapped. "And don't think I forgot about you red, here hold my hat." He said giving Merida his cowboy hat.

"You seem like a fun group. Are these your boyfriends?" He asked the girls

They nodded.

"Well lucky chaps here! You better be good to these young ladies. Alright." He said jokingly

The boys gave a smile and shook their heads.

"Alright good now we got a great show this afternoon and hope you all like it. This song goes out to these lucky fellas." Ryan said.

After they finished their lunch they bought a couple souvenirs and decided to head back onto the road.

"I liked Nashville it was fun." Merida said.

"Yeah but I think it's a little too country for me." Jack added.

"That band was great though and that Ryan guy was funny." Hiccup said

"Yeah he was I can't believe he took my glasses." Rapunzel laughed.

"I can't believe he have me his hat." Merida said putting the hat on Hiccup.

"We should come back sometime." Jack said starting the car.

"Well for now it's off to Ohio then home." Hiccup said.

"Aw already?" Merida said.

"Afraid so." Jack said.

Authors note: sorry for late update!! By the way I have visited Nashville and the thing with the lead singer taking Rapunzel's glasses actually happened to me when I last visited and he gave my cousin Tay his hat. Hoped you all liked it!!! Story only has about 3-4 chapters left!! Please comment vote and share!!