Part 16

Dedicated to: Just_sparky for giving me the idea to pit Meridas bros in(I'm on my mobile and I don't know how to dedicate from there so I'll just put it here!!)

Elsa and Anna were happy to have the four stay for a couple more days.

"You really don't mind if my little brothers come too?" Merida asked.

"No of course not, we have plenty of rooms!!" Anna said.

"The boys should be here by tomorrow mum sent them on a train with our old nanny Maudie." Merida said.

"Great!!! I can't wait to meet them!" She replied.

"Neither can I, I mean your brothers are legendary trouble makers! And they are only twelve!!! We're going to get along smoothly." Jack grinned.

"Don't even try it Frost, they need to be on their best behavior and I don't need you encouraging them." She said.

They went to the train station the next morning. Oddly the boys were dressed nicely. Probably the work of Merida's mother.

"Hey guys I'm Jack. You've probably heard of me." Jack said.

"Oh yeah! You're the prank guy!" Said Hamish.

"You're legendary at our old school!" Hubert said.

"You see Mer they like me already, I'm legendary."

"Whatever, Hiccup and I are going to load the luggage make sure you don't get into trouble." She said.

As soon as they left Jack turned to the boys'

"Okay guys what do you want to do first?"

"Cut the crap Frosty." Harris said.

"Excuse me?" Jack said confused.

"Listen we've heard about you and how you make pranks especially on our sister." Hamish said.

"And nobody pranks our sister." Hubert said.

"She's our partner in crime. And no one messes with the DunBroch's" Harris said.

"Prepare for hell." Hamish added.

The three boys walked over to the car leaving jack flabbergasted.

'What could they possibly do? They're only twelve.' Jack thought.

He began to walk over to the car only to find out his shoelaces had been tied together.

He fell with a thud.

"How the hell did they even do that without me noticing!"

"Come on Jack stop fooling around let's go." Hiccup called out.

Driving back to the giant house Jack was on edge the whole drive. He never took his eyes off the three mischievous boys. Finally they got to the house where Rapunzel greeted them outside.

"Hi!!! You must be Merida's brothers it's so nice to meet you!" Rapunzel said to the boys.

"It's nice to meet you too." One of them said.

Jack couldn't understand it! So he played pranks on their sister big deal!

'Come on Jack get a grip, their twelve year olds and if you can't join them then out prank them.' He thought.

"Hmm I'm going to uh go inside real quickly." Jack said.

Jack ran into the house and up to his guest room and found his backpack full if his prank stash.

"Let's see what did I like at twelve." He said to himself.

"Would you like some help?" A Scottish accent said.

Jack turned around to see the three boys standing there.

"How the.... ?"

"Jack there you are!" Anna said coming into the room with a plate of cookies. "Would you like a cookie?"

"Uh yeah sure." Jack said still keeping his eyes on the brothers. "Hey Anna walk with me." He said grabbing a cookie and motioning Anna into the hallway.

"What's that all about?" Anna asked.

Jack took a bite of his chocolate cookie.

"Those boys have got it out for me Anna. They are everywhere." Jack said.

"What?! Don't be silly their just boys and they even helped me put on the frosting for the cookies they said you liked the chocolate ones best." She smiled walking back into the kitchen.

Jack stopped walking and looked at the bitten cookie.

"Oh no." He gulped.

"Merida!!!" He yelled.

"Bloody hell Jack what is it?" Merida came stomping into the hallway.

"Your brothers did something to my food. To this cookie and I demand to know what!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Your brothers are pissed at me because I pull pranks on you and they tied my shoes together at the train station and now they did something to my cookie!" Jack yelled.

"Jeez calm down. Boys!" Merida called out.

"Did you put something in Jack's cookie?"

"No. We just helped Anna with putting on the frosting." Hubert said.

"Uh huh. Nice try. Now seriously I won't be mad I just wanna know what you did." Merida said.

"Fine we may have put in chocolate laxatives in the frosting." Hamish said

"What?!" Merida and Jack said.

"What's with all the noise?" Elsa came out of her study.

"Excuse me!" Jack said running towards the bathroom.

"You three are so dead." Merida said.

"You said you wouldn't get mad!" Harris said.

"Ay I'm not mad but wait until mom finds out she'll be furious."

"Aw Mer don't tell mum we're still in trouble for the traffic accident." Hubert said

"Yeah we had to beg her to let us come! we just wanted to see you for a few days " Hamish said.

"Well fine I won't tell mum but you have to apologize to Jack......whenever he comes out....."

"It's gonna be awhile." Jack shouted from the restroom.

"And you have to not play anymore pranks on Jack.....no matter how much he deserves it." She said.

"Deal." They all said.

"Ah ah 20 bucks from each of you, you know the rule." She said.

They each groaned and gave her the twenties.

"What happened?" Elsa asked Merida.

"They put laxatives in Jacks cookie." She replied.

"Ooh that doesn't sound good and uh what was the traffic accident?"

"They may have taken my mums car and drove it into a McDonalds," Merida explained.

"I'm so glad I just have one sibling to worry about." Elsa replied.

"Eh you get used to it." She said.

Authors note: yay sorry it took so long!!! I was on vacation with my fan for awhile and I've been trying to work on the third book of my other series which will be posted tomorrow!! Comment vote and share any ideas you have and I'll try to put it in!!