Part 21

Rapunzel's house was the next stop. Like said before Rapunzel came from a very well off family. Her mother was a real estate agent while her father was a doctor. Her house was the largest out of their group with cream colored walls and copper brown roof tiles. They had a patio and a pool which was often used by the kids during the summer.

"Mom? Dad? We're uh here." Rapunzel said opening the door

"Rapunzel! You're back!" Her mother said giving her a hug. "Merida congrats on getting into Stanford." She added "We'll becoming to your acceptance party."

"Dear god did my mother tell the whole bloody town." Merida said

"Oh and thank you." She added not wanting to be rude.

"Now Jack you're mother tells me you're going to UCLA with Rapunzel!"

"That's right Mrs. C" Jack smiled.

Jack had always been fond of Rapunzel's mother. She was very much like his own mother caring and sweet. She was also a lot like her daughter since she did everything perfectly from cooking to selling a house.

Her father took a while to warm up to Jack. Although it didn't help that Jack had a record with the law and white dyed hair to match.

It took about a year but he finally came around.

"I thought I heard my lovely daughter returning." Mr. Corona said coming into the room.

"Hi dad." She said giving him a hug.

"It's good to have you home." He smiled.

"Honey why don't I help you with your luggage? Come along kids." Mrs. Corona said.

"Not so fast Jackson." Mr. Corona said. "Let's sit down and have a little chat."

"It's not going to be like the first time when you read out loud my police record from Mr. Dunbroch. Is it?" Jack asked

"Hey I admit I may have gone a little far I apologized. Now anyway I know we got off to a rocky start but I just wanted to say.... I just want you to know that I'm glad that you and my daughter will be attending the same school. I know you'll keep her safe and I appreciate that." He said.

Jack didn't know what to say. This was the kindest words Mr. Corona had ever said to him.

"Wow uh thank you sir. I um really thank you that means a lot to me." Jack said.

"Yes well don't mention it, now we better help the others with Rapunzel's luggage. No telling how many bags that girl brought."

.....

"So what did you and my dad talk about?" Rapunzel asked on the way to Hiccup's house.

"Oh you know school...man stuff." He replied.

"You're a man? I'm shocked." Merida joked.

"Merida you should know,you are the manliness in our group." Jack said.

"Haha very funny." Merida said.

"So how is your dad doing Hiccup?" Jack asked.

"He's actually doing pretty well. His contracting business is up and running." Hiccup said.

"I'm glad to hear that, about time your dad started his own business." Merida said.

Hiccup's dad used to be a construction worker for many years until finally two years ago he made a choice to start his own company for contracting. Hiccup was following somewhat in his footsteps by majoring in Architecture.

They pulled up to Hiccup's old fashioned cottage looking house. Hiccup took Toothless in his cage and brought him up to the front door and knocked.

"Son!!" The large man bellowed "I see you've brought another pet."

Hiccup was known for bringing strays into the house when he was younger.

"Yeah his name's Toothless. It's good to see you dad." Hiccup said "I'll go put him in my room."

"Merida!!! Your father and I have been talking for almost over an hour about you're college! You better keep a good eye on my boy." He laughed.

"Don't worry she will." Jack chuckled earning a punch in the arm from Merida..

"I bet your going to miss Merida pounding you." Stoic said.

"I'll hAve Punze do that for me." Merida replied.

"Are you guys ready to go to the restaurant?" Hiccup asked.

"Yup lets go kids I'll drive." Stoic said.

Authors note: hey so short chapter late update I know but I hoped you all liked it! As I said on my other story I will be going on a two week hiatus because I'm going to Disneyland and my parents have forbidden electronics so no writing for two weeks but don't worry I'll have plenty inspiration when I get back. So see you then!!!