part 7

"Please can we go!?" begged Hiccup.

"Hic we've already lost time with that bear adventure of yours we have to keep going." Jack said.

"Oh come on Frost let him see the musuem, he's always wanted to go there." Merida said

"Really he's always wanted to go see a fossil museum in the middle of Wyoming" Jack said sarcastically.

"Jack please! I kind of want to see it too, seems interesting." Rapunzel replied.

"Ugh fine, but if we don't get there on time it's your fault." He said.

Jack turned the car around and parked in the parking lot of the museum.

They bought there tickets and went inside.

"Wow this is so awesome I mean look at this stuff!!!" Hiccup said excitedly "Look here's a capybara's skeleton!!!"

"God he's like a kid in a candy shop." Jack whispered to Rapunzel.

"Woah this is pretty cool," Merida pointed at the dinosaur display.

"Oh my god this is a living breathing bearded dragon!" Hiccup announced.

"You can take him if you want." Said an employee. "We've been trying to see if it will lay eggs to make fossils but the shipment was wrong and sent us a male one instead of female. I'll give him up for 30 bucks."

Hiccups eyes went wide with excitement.

"No, no way we are having another animal in my car. I can barely stand that bunny." Jack said.

"Jack....." Rapunzel said

"No I am putting my foot down!"

............

In the car.......

" I think I'll name him Toothless." Hiccup said stroking his new reptile friend.

"Why that?" Merida asked

"Well he doesn't have teeth. But he looks at me and I'm pretty sure he smiled." Hiccup said. "Thanks again Jack."

"Yeah yeah just make sure he poops in that cardboard box and not in here." Jack said.

"That was a really nice thing you did jack." Rapunzel whispered.

"It was nothing Hic's dad never let him have pets because of his allergies so it's about time he got one........but did have to stay in the car."

Aster jumped onto Jack's lap. "And this one just doesn't leave me alone!"

"Wow Merida was right he likes you."

"I really wish he didn't little furball." He said

Authors note: again sorry with the late update things have been happening lol but I hoped you liked this chapter!!