Part 15

"Yay I'm so glad we're seeing Anna and Elsa in Arkansas!" Rapunzel squealed from the front seat.

"Well we are going through Arkansas and I would like to meet these fantastic cousins you've been talking about." Jack said taking a left onto a street.

"Didn't you say one of them just came back from Austria?" Hiccup asked.

"Yeah Anna travels a lot with her boyfriend Kristoff."

"That's so awesome." Hiccup said "I wished I traveled a lot."

"We're traveling across the freakin country in a car with us what do you call that?" Merida laughed

"Torture." He joked.

"What about her sister, Elsa?" Jack asked.

"Well I don't know her as well as Anna she's kind of quiet and keeps to herself. She does ice skating thiugh i think she's training to become a pro and she's super nice!" Rapunzel said.

"Where do I take the next turn?" Jack asks.

"To the left its the first house on the left." She replied.

There it was, it was huge like a mansion. It was at least a two story house with deep chestnut paneling and a forest green roof. The front yard had a big garden with statues wild plants and flowers.

"This is the house?" Jack gaped parking the car

"Yes!!"
Jack knew Rapunzel's family was well off but he had no idea that Rapunzel's cousins were almost like royalty.

Rapunzel raced out of the car up to the front door.

She knocked three times and a girl who was about Rapunzel's height with freckles,two strawberry blonde braids, and teal eyes opened the door and squealed when she saw her cousin giving her a hug.

"Oh my god there's two of them." Merida whispered to Hiccup who stifled a laugh.

"Come on in I can't wait to meet all of you I'm Anna by the way just let me go get Elsa!" Anna said.

"Elsa!!! They're here!!!"

"Ok Anna, I'm coming."

Anna returned with her sister Elsa. She had white blonde hair with blue eyes. She seemed very shy. But gave them a sweet smile.

"Hi I'm Elsa." She said.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Hiccup, this Merida and Jack." Hiccup said.

"Well you guys are just in time for dinner! Kristoff's out of town so I finally get a chance to cook!" Anna said. "Oh I better go check on the chocolate soufflé!" She hurried back into the kitchen

"Well make yourselves comfortable I better go clean up for dinner." Elsa said hurrying into the hall.

"Rapunzel is your whole family just perfect?" Merida asked.

Rapunzel chuckled "No we just have a lot of hobbies."

"Well we've been driving around for hours so I'm gonna go find a bathroom see ya guys at dinner." Jack said.

Jack wandered down the halls.

'I wonder how many rooms this place has.' He thought.

He tried the first door and it turned out to be a closet.

He tried the next four doors but they were either bedrooms and on was a library.

He decided to try the door at the end of the hall.

He opened it and he saw tons and tons of ice! Sculptured ice!

The room must have been 10 degrees F.

He shivered into the room.

There were sculptures of people, snowflakes, flowers, animals all made of ice.

"Wow this is amazing!" He said to himself.

"What are you doing in here?!"

He turned to see Elsa looking shocked and a little angry.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snoop I was trying to find the bathroom-"

"You have to leave please."

"Did you do all this?" He asked "cause it's amazing."

"Really? You like it?" She asked her mood changing from anger to curiosity.

"Are you kidding me it's beautiful! I wish I could do this stuff! I love the snow but you've made into art!"

"Thank you. It's the one thing I really love to do." She said

"Yea but don't you love ice skating? Punze says you could go pro." He asked

"Well yes I like ice skating but what I really love to do it creat art with ice. I do clay sculpting too but I prefer ice it looks prettier and it's different." Said sighing. "You can't tell anyone you know about this! Not Anna not even Rapunzel.!"

"Why?" He asked.

"Because they don't know I do this and it's the only thing that....that's mine. Anna has so many talents she can dance,sing, cook, is great with people and travels to far off places! And then there's me, quiet Elsa the ice skater." She says "I love my sister but it's nice to have something that I can do that I only know about."

"I understand, and your talent is amazing. But you really should tell your sister, I've only just met her but I bet she would be amazed and proud if she saw this." He replied.

"Thank you, I'll think about it, but thank you for respecting my privacy, Rapunzel's lucky to have you." Elsa smiled.

"Thanks, but I need her much more than she needs me." He smiled.

"I'm sorry I still need to go to the bathroom can you tell me where it is..."

She laughed "Go down this hall and all the way to the right."

"Thanks, see you at dinner!"

"See you!"

Dinner went fabulously! Anna cooked them lasagna and for desert chocolate soufflé. One thing Anna and Elsa had in common was their love of chocolate.

After dinner Anna showed them photos of her travels with Kristoff and all of Elsa's Ice skating competition photos.

They had to leave in the morning to head off.

They all said there goodbyes.

"It was nice meeting you both." Jack said. "And Elsa your very talented with ice.... At least from all the things I saw."

Elsa smiled knowing exactly what he was talking about "Thank you."

" Anna holy crap last nights food was delicious!!" Hiccup said.

"Aw thanks!!" She said "You guys should come see us again we loved having you!"

"See you two at Thanksgiving!" Rapunzel called from the car.

They were off on the road again when Merida's phone went off.

"Hello?" She answered the phone.

"What?! Here? But we just left! Fine let me ask Rapunzel."

"What is it Mer?" She asked.

"Do you think your cousins will mind if we stay another day or two?"

"No they would be delighted but why?"

"Well me brothers are on a train to come see me. And the last place I told them was Jonesboro, Arkansas."

"Aw this is awesome we get to finally meet the devils of Merida's life. It's weird that we've known you for so long and haven't met your brothers." Jack said.

"That's because they were in a boarding school......and got kicked out and had to go to military school." She replied.

"I don't know Mer...." Rapunzel said.

"Calm down they'll behave."

"Alright. They better." She said "let's turn around.

Authors note: thanks so much for the ideas guys!!!! Please tell me if you want something specific in the chapters and I'll try my best to add them!! I hoped you all liked it! Comment vote and share!!