Day 2 - Part IV

A/N: ^ Let's take a moment to appreciate this gif and to thank our lord for this man. Amen. You can enjoy the chapter now. 

-

The way back to the hotel was fun. Since we got out of the ice cream store we've been talking about make up and hair styles for tomorrow. She told me they hired a make up and hair stylist and that if I wanted I could do my make up with him, I gently refused. I don't wear a lot of make up and I can do my hair just fine by myself. 

We finally arrive, the sun is almost completely down making the entire place fill with an orange dim light. Its even more beautiful with this light. Once inside I thank her once again for taking me shopping and she shook her head telling me it was nothing, that she had a lot of fun with me. 

"Are you sure you'll be alright on your own, dear?" Anne asks while calling the elevators. 

"Yeah, don't worry about me. This is a beautiful hotel." I say giving her a smile. "I'll probably take a walk in the gardens or just sit there with a book in my hands."

"Well, I really love the rose garden." Then she leans closer to me, like telling me a secret. "It has a hidden porch if you follow the stones on the grass." She leans back, winking at me, just when the elevator arrives. "You can thank me later." 

"I'll keep that in mind." I wave goodbye while I wait for the other elevator, our rooms are in different parts of the hotel. This place is huge. "See you tomorrow." 

Finally the elevator arrives and in no time I'm in my floor, looking for my room, there are at least ten rooms on this floor. I finally find it, opening the door and stepping inside, the lights were already on. 

I gasp when I take a look inside. This is nothing like Joessie's motel. The room is big, way bigger than any room I have stayed in. There's a little hall in the entrance with a golden table with flowers on top and a matching mirror, the cream carpeted floors lead to an open area where the bed is. There's a fireplace right in front of the bed and on top of it there's a TV, that strangely goes well with the room. 

The bed is huge, the header is in a cream color with matching sheets and a full set of pillows. I instantly let my body fall on the bed proving what I already suspected, its the softest bed ever. The side tables go perfectly with the rest of the furniture, a big lamp on each of them. I stand up from the bed walking to the window, the view from here is amazing. You can see the whole garden - or gardens, may I say - from here. 

I can't believe I'm staying in a place like this. This is a palace, a princess room. 

Then I decide to check the bathroom, if the room its like this I'm sure the bathroom is even bigger. 

Just what I thought, it is indeed filthy big. 

I'm amazed. All marble floors and walls, golden ornaments holding the towels and decorating the frames of the two paintings in the wall. Two wooden tables with flowers, they use the flowers everywhere and I love it. There's a white tub against a window, gladly there's a curtain on it. I walk inside looking around, its beautiful. Am I dreaming? Because that's exactly what it looks like, a dream. 

After checking everything else in the room, including the hidden mini bar that is next to the dresser, I decide to take my book from my purse and my key card to leave the room. This is a beautiful hotel to just spend the rest of the night in here. 

Once in the lobby I start walking to the back, a lot of guests are hanging around creating a chatting atmosphere that you can hear clearly, a soft jazz music playing in the background. I walk outside, a cold breeze hitting my cheeks and making me regret not having brought a jacket with me. I was about to take the stairs down to the gardens when someone calls for my name.