Chapter 5

Kristy's POV

"So Ms. Chase, did you get in contact with you high school friend?" My therapist asked me.

"Yeah I did, she was some what helpful. I found out that I moved away to the states during the middle of high school. It just doesn't make any sense to me." I told her. 

"And your fiance' where is he from?" 

"Here, in England. That's another thing I'm lost on, how did I get back here?" I asked myself. 

" Maybe you should go to the source of your moving. Your parents maybe?" She suggested. 

"I could." 

"Ms. Chase. Is something bothering you?" She asked me closing her book. 

" I just......these blue eyes they keep popping into my life, in my dreams and I have no way to connect them. Their just there." 

"Maybe their is more than meets the eye. Maybe this blue eyed person is someone you know before your accident but after high school. I have some thoughts and I think it would be good if you go see a doctor and get some tests done?"

"I'm sorry what are you trying to say?"  

"I'm saying maybe you should check all your doubts about yourself and Violet." She told me. 

"Oh. Okay." 

"I believe our time is done. I will see you on Friday." 

"Yes thank you." 

Narrator's POV

After Kristy let the therapists office. Dr. Smith picked up her phone and dialed a certain number. 

"Hello."

"Hi it's me. It's done, everything is set." She spoke into the phone. 

"Yes I understand." She told the person on the other side. 

"No I don't believe so." 

"It shouldn't be long until she's there." The person on the other end ended the conversation and Dr. Smith hung up the phone. 

Kristy's POV

"Kristy Chase." I raised my head to look at the nurse that called me.

"Yes." I stood up and followed her into the doctor's office. Once she finished taking all the usual test she started to type it all into the computer.

"The doctor should be in very soon." 

"Thank you." I said as she closed the door. I looked down at Violet and saw that she was sleeping. I sighed and sat in silence as I waited. I heard the door opened and I looked at the doctor.

"Hi I am Dr. Michael. So what brings you in here today?" He said pulled a chair up to sit in front of me.

"I need to get some tests down." 

"What sort of tests?" He asked me. 

"A paternity test." The doctor nodded his head. 

"For the test we are going to need some type of DNA from both potential parents." 

"Will hair work?" I asked.

"Well it can work but the test will take longer." 

"What is the easiest?" I asked. 

"Blood." I nodded my head.

"Okay you can make your way down to the lab and they will take care of everything."  

"Okay thank you doctor." 

~ 2 days later~

"Why you crying baby?" Matt said as he picked Violet up. 

"I could have gotten her." I said from the doorway. 

"No it's fine you were resting." He said. I just stood and watched from the doorway.

"Hey Kris why does she have a band-aid on her arm?" Matt asked me. 

"Uh..........." I was cut off by my phone ringing. 

"Excuse me I need to take this." I said pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Kristy Chase?" 

"Yes speaking." 

"It's Dr. Michael. I have the test results back from the lab. And Violet is your child." 

"Okay and the father?" I asked him. 

"From the hair that you gave us it wasn't a match."

"It wasn't a match?" I asked for clarification.

"No I'm afraid it wasn't." 

"Okay thank you Dr."

"I hope you found the answers that you wanted." 

"I think I just did." With that I hung up the phone and placed it back into my pocket.

"Kris who was that?" I took Violet from his arms then took several steps back.

"Who are you?" 

~To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I know I left it on a cliffhanger but I promise I will update very very soon. Also I am sorry that this one is so short but I wanted to leave it there so I decided to stop. So what do you guys think so far? Good? Tell me what you think in the comments.

~Manawiligirl