Chapter 17

~Previously On Forever & Always~

"Do you trust me?" Niall asked closing the space between us.

"Yes." I whispered. I felt Niall cup my face and he looked me in the eyes.

"Please." I heard him whisper. I saw Niall lean in and I felt his lips connect with mine. I felt the pounding in my head increase and images start to flash in my head they were all a blur I couldn't make out any of them. I felt my legs give out and my eyes shutting. I couldn't comprehend anything around me. I closed my eyes and let the darkness over take me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

"Kristy? KRISTY." I yelled out. I caught Kristy in my arms before she hit the ground. 

"SOMEBODY HELP. HELP." I called out hoping someone would hear me. 

"Kristy stay with me." I whispered. I heard footsteps racing towards me. 

"Oh my gosh." I looked up and saw Eleanor with her hand over her mouth. 

"Louis go get Harry. And wake up the others." El told him. I felt a tear slide down my face as I held my dying mate in my arms.

"What happened?" El asked me. 

"I don't know." I told her through my tears. I heard someone breath next to me. 

"Niall, what happened?" Harry asked me. 

"I don't know. One minute we were talking then the next thing I know she collapse." I explained to him. As Harry was looking over her, the others started to make their way towards us. 

"We need to get her to the hospital wing." Harry told me. I nodded my head and picked her up and used my vampire speed to get her to the hospital wing. I placed her down on one of the empty examination tables and waited for Harry.

"Is she dying?" I asked him. 

"No." Was all Harry told me. 

"What happened?" I cried. 

"Niall I'm going to need you to take a seat in the waiting area." Harry told me. 

"No. I can't. I just got her back I'm not loosing her." I told him standing firm. 

"Niall, she'll be fine. But I can't do my job if you are in my way." Harry told me. 

"I can't leave her." I whispered looking at her unconscious on the empty bed.

"Niall please. I need you to let me do my job." Harry told me. 

"Dad, you need to give Harry some privacy." Chris said behind me. 

"I can't leave her." I whispered. 

"Come on." Chris guided me out into the waiting area were everyone else was waiting. 

"How is she?" Perrie asked us. 

"We don't know yet. Harry needs to finish his examination then he'll tell us." Chris told them. I sat down in one of the many open seats and stared at the wall. I watched as people tried to talk to me but I couldn't make out a word they said. I felt numb. The world around me kept moving but I was just viewing it from the outside. I looked at the door waiting for it to open, waiting for any news, any signs. 

"Da da." I felt someone grip my leg. I looked down and saw Violet holding herself up using my leg as her support. I picked Violet up and held her close to me. 

"Yeah da da." I reminded her. 

"Ma ma?" Violet asked me. 

"Mama's not here Vi." I told her.