Chapter 15

~Previously on Forever & Always~

"Does she know?" He asked.

"No. She suspects nothing." Rebecca told the man.

"Good. It's best if she doesn't know for the time being." Rebecca sighed to herself but nodded.

"It's late. You should be in bed." The man told her.

"So should you." She answered back.

"Just finishing up some work." Rebecca nodded her head then turned towards the door.

"Goodnight Rebecca."

"Goodnight, your majesty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristy's POV

" Do you have any pain medication?" I asked my grandmother. 

"No sorry. You might want to check with Queen AJ. She's the palace nurse." I nodded my head. 

"What's wrong?" She asked me coming over and touching my forehead. 

"Just a little headache." I told her. 

"Okay.  Do you want me to take Violet while you go?" My grandmother asked me. 

"No it's fine. I got her." 

"I'll back in a bit." I told my grandmother then left to the hospital wing. Once I came to the hospital wing I looked for the main office. I knocked on the door and waited for a reply. 

"Come in." I opened the door and peaked inside. 

"Oh Kristy. Come in come in." 

"Hi Your Majesty....."

"Oh no need for that, just call me AJ." 

"AJ I was wondering if you happen to have some pain killers?" I asked her as I adjusted Violet on my hip.

"I'm sorry I don't. But I can ask one of the servants to go out and get you some." 

"I could....." Before I could finish I felt a wave of pain in my head. 

"Oh are you okay? Here sit." AJ took my arm and lead me to a chair. 

"I'm fine." I sat down. 

"I'll get someone to get the pain killers okay? You just stay here." I nodded my head. 

"AJ do you have the...... Oh hello Kristy." I heard King Harry say to me. I gave him a soft smile but the pounding in my head continued. 

"Are you alright?" Harry asked me. 

"I'm fine. Just a little headache."

"Kristy, the pain killers won't be here for another hour." AJ told me. I let out a small sigh. 

"Do you mind getting someone to bring it to my room. I'll just go lie down." I went to get up but I felt my legs gave out. Harry caught me before I fell onto the floor. AJ was by my side taking Violet from me. 

"Kristy I don't think this is just a small headache. I would prefer if you would stay and let me run a few tests." Harry told me as he guided me back into the chair. I let out a heavy sigh.

"I...." My head continued to pound. 

"Okay." I told him. 

"Take my hand I'll take you to one of our hospital rooms." I took Harry's hand and tried to stand up. 

"Take your time. If you need any help I'll be right next to you." He told me. I nodded my head and tried to stand up again. I was successful and we began the slow trek to the hospital room.