Q & A (Answers)

#1. Q: Why are you not updating?

A: I am currently not feeling well.

#2. Q: When is your next update going to be?

A: Within the week

#3. Q: Is Niall your favorite? 

A: Yes, he his.

#4. Q: How did you get inspired to write this series?

A: Well for Vampire Mate, the idea just came to me. I read some Niall vampires stories and I liked them but the writers who wrote them were slow at updating so I thought maybe I should write my own. And then the story started to become more successful and I thought about writing a sequel then that turned into a third book.

 #5. Q: What inspires you to continue writing?

A: Well Vampire Mate was not my first story. I wrote a previous story and it didn't get any reads. So I deleted my story and account and started from scratch. Then I started a new story and it seemed to do well. I just wrote because I wanted to. When you first start and you don't succeed, try again.

#6. Q: Where do you get your ideas for writing a fictional book?

A: Honestly they just come to me. Any idea could come from any where. A book, a story, a play, or your own imagination. 

#7. Q: What inspired you to make these stories?

A:  I made this story because I liked other books like this, but there weren't that many. So I decided to write my own. 

~Character Questions~

Kristy- #1. Q: How much does Violet mean to you?

A: She means everything to me. She the only thing that I have from my past.

#2. Q: Do you trust Matt?

A: I....I don't know

Niall- #1. Q:  What will you do once you get Kristy back?

A: Hold her in my arms and never let go. As well as some things, I will not say to you publicly. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, I hope I answered all of your questions. If you think of any more questions just comment on this chapter and I will try and add it. 

~Manawiligirl