Chapter 11

Kristy's POV

" I had a lot of fun tonight Niall." I told him as he walked me back to my room. 

"I'm glad." He smiled at me. A smile spread across my lips. 

"Thank you for walking me to my room" I told him as we reached my room. 

"It was my pleasure."  Niall smiled at me. I looked into his eyes and felt myself lean closer to him. Niall leaned in to where our faces where inches away from each other. I closed my eyes and waited for the familiar feeling. I heard a cry in the background. I pulled back and sighed. 

"I'm really sorry. Duty calls." I told him. Niall let out a small laugh. 

"I understand." I smiled at him. 

"Goodnight Niall." I told him then turned to open my door. I felt a hand on my wrist and I turned back around. I felt a small kiss being pressed to my cheek. 

"Goodnight." He whispered then slowly started to walk away. I walked into my room and once the door was shut I slide down the wall. 

"How was the date?" I jumped a little as I was brought back to reality. 

"It was good." I answered my grandmother's questions. I started to take off my earrings as I walked towards the bathroom. 

"Anything happen?" She asked while following me. 

" I have no idea what your talking about." My grandmother smiled at me. 

"Your blushing." She told me.

"Am I?" I asked looking into the mirror. 

"It looks like someone had a very enjoyable evening." I turned to look at her.

"I did." I smile spread across my lips. 

"How was she tonight?" I asked her.

 "She was a doll. Hardly cried, slept most of the night." I nodded my head. 

"Well thank you for the help, I really appreciate it." I told her. 

"I was happy to help. And if you ever need me to watch Violet again don't be afraid to ask." I nodded my head. 

"I should be off. I had a long day." My grandmother told me. 

"Goodnight." I called out as she walked towards the door. 

I walked out of the bathroom and climbed into my bed. I laid down and pulled the covers to my chest. I turned on my side and smiled to myself. My cheek still tingled from the kiss. That night I fell asleep the happiest I've been in months. 

~The Next Day~

Harry's POV

"Have the test results come back for Kristy?" AJ asked me. 

"IF I KNEW DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU." I yelled. She sighed. 

"So?"

"No. The tests are still processing." I mumbled. AJ walked closer to me. I pulled her down onto my lap. 

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." 

"I know. But you need to remember you can't just snap at people because they asked you a question."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"I know you are." She leaned in and gave me a kiss. I heard my computer ring and I looked on it and saw the notification. I stared at the computer reading the results over and over again. 

"What is it?" AJ asked me. 

"I don't know I've never seen it before." AJ and I sat their staring at the computer until we were interrupted by a knock on the door. 

"I'll get it." AJ got off my lap and went to the door. I heard her talking to someone on the other side.

"Okay, go on in." I heard AJ say to the person. My door opened and Rebecca walked in. 

"Rebecca, how are you?" I asked her. 

"I'm fine, I'm just here because I though you might be needing some help." She told me. 

"Well your feeling was right. I'm at a loss right now. Do you happen to know what this drug is?" I asked her while turning my computer towards her. Rebecca looked at the screen then let out a gasp. 

"I'm afraid so." She paused for a moment. 

"It's not a drug. It's a potion." She told me. I raised my eyebrow in question. 

"This potion is dark magic. And is technically illegal in the magic community." 

"What do you mean by technically illegal?" I asked her. 

"Their are some witches that don't believe in the rules that we have. So although it is illegal, the ingredients and recipe for the potion are still available to anyone who wants to use it." I leaned back in my chair and sighed. 

"So what is this potion supposed to do?" I asked her.

"This potion was used to help people forget periods of their life that they rather not remember. Their was a time when the royals used this after an interrogation to make the captive forget that they ever got captured." Rebecca explained to me.

"So how does it work?" I asked her, leaning forward in interest. 

"The witch or wizard who brew the potion would make the potion for an exact time. Someone's memory can be erased from 20 days to 20 years. I don't know why I hadn't thought about it before. I'm so sorry, I should have told you."

"It's not your fault Rebecca. You couldn't have known." She looked down at the ground and shook her head. 

"I'm so sorry." She said once again. 

"What can we do to fix it?" I asked her. 

"That's why the potion was made illegal, you can't fix it." 

"What are saying?" 

"There is no antidote for the potion."

"You mean........... Kristy won't ever get her memories back." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I FINALLY updated. I'm sorry it's been so long. I kind of lost my inspiration to write, that's why I've been gone for so long. But anyways I'm back and with a new chapter. Hopefully you will be seeing more of these very soon. 

~Manawiligirl