Contest

Hey guys, it's contest time. This is how the contest will work I will have a series of questions from all three books and to enter you can put your answers in the comments. Here are the rules. 

#1. Please don't cheat. So NO looking at the books for answers while entering the contest. It's not fare to the others who are being honest. 

#2. No looking at other peoples answers since their answers will be in the comments.

The winner of the contest will get a character created after them and get a part in the story. The part may not be very big but you will have a moment. The questions will be from all three books a lot of them will be a bit difficult. There will be easy ones and hard ones. So it's time for the questions.

Questions

#1. How old was Kristy when she first met Niall?

#2. What is Kristy's full name?

#3. How long was Kristy on the run for? ~Book 1~

#4. What year was Kristy born?

#5. What/where is Kristy's mark?

#6. How old is Niall? 

#7. What are all the boys powers? Hint: They all of two powers

#8. What power did the mates get from the boys? Hint: Kristy, Eleanor, and Perrie. 

#9. What was Kristy and Niall's first date?

#10. What is the color that each king has? ~Book 1~ Hint: The Roses

#11. What is the butlers name? 

#12. How did Kristy find out she was pregnant with Chris? 

#13. When did Niall find out about Kristy being his mate?

#14. Where did Niall and Kristy go on there Honeymoon?

#15. What is Kristy allergic to? 

Last thing if you have any questions, then you can ask me and I should be able to answer it. The contest will be over on Sunday the 14th. Good luck on the contest. 

~Manawiligirl