Chapter 19

I walked into Robin's house and braced myself for what I was about to see.

His house was eerily quiet. Let's just add that to the list of things that are out of whack. There is always some sort of noise inside this house. Whether it's Robin practicing his guitar or his parents chewing him out for bad grades.

All the lights were off, and all the blinds and curtains were drawn over the windows. I swear this could be a scene from a horror movie. Knock it off. I'm not in the mood to get murdered today, bitch.

I walked through the grand, empty house. There wasn't any sign of life as far as I could tell. I was about to turn around and walk back out the door when I heard a dull thump from upstairs.

I got a baseball bat from his garage before I proceeded to quietly stalk up the staircase. I looked down the narrow hallway, and saw a faint light coming from only one room. As I crept down the hall, careful to not let the floorboards creak, I repeated an endless mantra in my head.

Please please please please please please

I really did not want to catch another couple doing it. Like honestly I have no problems with couples loving each other be it lesbians or whatever but there's a time and a place for everything, you know?

The door was wide open (again with the serial killers! What even?) and the sight that greeted me only confirmed one thing. I needed to bleach my eyes. Robin was (there is no better way to say this) being groped by some girl. I couldn't see who it was from where I was standing. The only thing I could clearly make out was her 'tan' and her almost white blonde hair.

Yikes.

Her back was to me, which meant that I had a clear line of sight for Robin. When his eyes landed on mine a few moments later, they were practically screaming help me!

As you've probably realized by now, I can be slow at times. This was one of those times.

Why did he call me? What is he do- OH!

I hurried back downstairs and walked out the front door. I waited for about 1 minute, and then I rang the doorbell twice. When I didn't get a reply, I opened the door loudly and slammed it shut once I was inside his house.

I could hear distant voices this time, which were obviously coming from his room. I went ahead and made myself comfortable on Robin's couch. I knew this could take a while.

While I was waiting, I went on tumblr on my phone. Before I knew it, I was absentmindedly reblogging the randomest shit. Picture of a turtle and a cat? Reblog. Picture of a waffle and detergent? Reblog. Picture of a cute snake? R E B L O G.

I guess you could say that I had a mild addiction. A few moments later, Robin came down hastily. His hair was a tousled mess and his button up shirt had 2 of the 3 buttons unbuttoned. He face planted onto the other couch adjacent to the one I was on and screamed into a pillow.

"Dude...what happened?"

In response, Robin screamed again. This went on for a while, until he finally pulled himself together. He sat up,and looked at me greatfully. "Bro you saved my ass back there thanks man."

I narrowed my eyes at him. He was avoiding the question. "I'm going to ask you again. What just happened back there?"

He heaved a big sigh. There was an awkward pause before he began talking again. "So, that girl. Her name is Tiffany."

Of course her name is Tiffany. Ugh.

I snorted. Robin looked at me wearily and then continued on. "Basically, I met her at the beach and basically she followed me home where she tried to sleep with me. I called you from the bathroom because I barely know this chick and I did not want to sleep with her. So, once again, thank you."