ㅏFriendsㅓ

(Sehun's painting up top.)

Sehun stared at his painting, trying to see if he could add anything. He could see Youngjae from the corner of his eye staring at him. Sehun was getting slightly distracted by the constant looks.

Sehun finally put down his paintbrush and turned to Youngjae, arms crossed over his body.

"Why are you looking at me like that?!" Sehun asked, mildly frustrated.

Youngjae jumped and tried to play it off as if he was looking for something but he knew it wasn't working.
Youngjae sighed and looked carefully up, "What...what were you doing at Mr. Wu's house? And why were you crying?"

Sehun closed his eyes and swallowed his frustration, "First of all, I was having a rough day. Kris's boyfriend happens to be my best friend and so is Kris. He is like an older brother to me. And second of all, why must you ask me these questions? I am sorry but you have no right sticking your nose in my business."

Youngjae flinched and turned away, shoulders hunched, "I'm s-sorry."

Sehun sighed, now he felt bad. The poor boy was just curious and didn't deserve to be snapped at like that. Sehun cautiously put a hand on Youngjae's shoulder.

"We started out on a bad foot Youngjae, you seem like a nice person. Let us start over."

Youngjae gulped and nodded, "I would like that."

Sehun bowed slightly, "Hello, my name is Oh Sehun."

Youngjae smiled and bowed back, "Hello, I'm Choi Youngjae."