ㅏFlowersㅓ

Jongin looked in the mirror. His hair was all over the place, his face was bloated and he had dark bags under his eyes. He had a terrible night of sleep.

Jongin hated to admit it, but he missed Sehun. He missed the way the younger boy cuddled up to him, as if Jongin was a pillow and not a human. He missed the small purrs that would at times escape Sehun's mouth.

Jongin was severely confused. This was the first time he felt so pathetic and overall mushy. He didn't like being depended on other people. Throughout high school, he kept a small group of friends and refrained from depending too much on them. The only person he completly succumbed to was Tao. Then again, Tao had saved Jongin's life multiple times in the past.

Jongin shook his head to get rid of all these jumbled up thoughts.

He picked up his phone and did the one thing he found was reasonable.

"What up Kim."

"I want to talk."

For once, Chanyeol didn't reply with a snarky comment.
Perhaps he understood the seriousness of Jongin's words.

"I'll be over in five."

True to his word, Chanyeol showed up on Jongin's doorstep with a bag of Jongin's favorite snacks.

"What's up my son." Chanyeol said plopping down on Jongin's air mattress.

"What exactly is love...."

Baekhyun giggled as Sehun collapsed on the couch.

"What gives me the pleasure of your visit?"

Sehun sighed, "I am feeling things and I don't know what they are."

Baekhyun's face lit up, he knew exactly what was happening.

"Can you explain Sehun?"

"I...I can not sleep without Jongin. He helps me be calm. I depend on Jongin. I miss him when he's not around."

Baekhyun's smile only got wider as he encouraged the younger boy to keep talking.

"He is a very nice man. But I don't understand why I am feeling this way. I...I get shy around him. I like how he cuddles me when I am upset. I like how he gives me little kisses on the head before I sleep."

Baekhyun was about to say something but faltered when he saw tears forming in Sehun's eyes. He gently pulled the boy in for a hug before letting him rest his head on his lap.

Sehun sniffed as he hugged a pillow, "I am so confused Baekhyun. What does this all mean?"

Baekhyun sighed as he ran his fingers through Sehun's soft hair. Occasionally petting his ears.

"Sehun...do you know what love is?"

Sehun shook his head.

"Love is...a beautiful thing. It makes you smile, it makes you cry, it brings out the best and worst in you."

"What does this have to do with me?"

"Because, what your feeling...could be the beginning to love. Of course love takes time to bloom but it starts off small...like a flower bud. As you spend time with that special person...it's like watering the flower bud and nourishing it. And when the time comes....it blooms into something gorgeous and irreplaceable. That is love Sehun."

"...Is what I'm feeling right now a flower bud?"

Baekhyun nodded, "It's a flower bud, waiting to bloom into the most beautiful flower in the world. And the best part Sehun...

That there's not only one flower growing... there's two."