ㅏDay with Peanutㅓ

Sehun's tail swished back and forth as he watched Jongin get ready.

Sehun was in one of Jongin's sweatshirts, neglecting to wear pants. His logic; as long as I stay in Jongin's apartment, pants are no longer relevant to me.

It was Tao who inspired that idea. Sehun went to Tao and Kris's penthouse one day to play and Tao answered the door in Kris's sweatshirt. When Sehun asked Tao why he wasn't wearing pants, Tao replied cooly, "It was hot and the sweatshirt is long enough on me."

This new habit of Sehun's gave Jongin a major headache but since he loved Sehun, he let it go.

"Jongin why can I not go with you?" Sehun asked, pouting as he watched his lover style his hair.

Jongin caught Sehun's eye in the mirror and smiled briefly, "I'm sorry kitten, it's an interview from an entertainment company. I applied to be a choreographer and they think I have a chance!"

Sehun really didn't understand this whole 'job' thing but Jongin sounded really excited and happy and Sehun loved it when Jongin was happy.

Jongin looked at himself one last time in the mirror before the turning to Sehun, "How do I look?"

Sehun grinned, "Like Jongin."

Jongin raised an eyebrow as he trapped Sehun between his arms, "And how does Jongin look to you."

Sehun lifted his hands and rested them gently on Jongin's cheeks. Jongin's eyes fluttered shut at the loving touch of his boyfriend.

"Jongin is really handsome and no matter what he's wearing, he looks the best to Sehunnie."

Jongin opened his eyes and smiled. Sehun's pale cheeks were turning pink and his ears wiggled in anticipation of a kiss. Jongin laughed at how Sehun's eyes closed involuntary as his lips puckered ever so slightly.

But he resisted the cuteness. Sehun cracked open one eye, pouting, "Why is Jonginnie not kissing Sehun?"

Jongin pressed a finger to his own lips, "I forgot how to kiss, can you show me?"

Sehun's eyes widened as his cheeks burned. He never initiated the kiss. Ever.

"You just....um...kiss?" Sehun blanketed, avoiding Jongin's eyes.

Jongin laughed as he scooted closer to the blushing cat boy, "Why don't you show me kitten?"

Sehun squeezed his eyes shut as he jerked his head forward, missing Jongin's lips and placing a chaste kiss on his cheek. Jongin grinned as Sehun tried to wiggle away from his in embarrassment, "Oh...I think I got it now."

Sehun's eyes looked up, glimmering as he made eye contact with Jongin, "You remember?"

Jongin nodded and pulled the pink haired catboy closer by his waist. Their lips joined in a gentle liplock, Sehun's hands flying to rest against Jongin's chest.

Jongin continued kissing his catboy as he picked him up. Sehun squealed against the latter's lips, wrapping his legs around Jongin's waist to keep himself from falling.

Jongin chucked good-naturedly as he dropped Sehun on the bed, grinning as the younger boy bounced on the mattress. Sehun barely had time to catch his breath before Jongin pinned him down again, attacking his lips over and over again.

Sehun felt himself slipping into the bliss of Jongin's kisses, his tail slowly wrapping around the tanner boy's waist, pulling him closer. Their kisses got slower and deeper, the chaste pecks turned into longer kisses.

Sehun finally pulled away, "Jonginnie?"

Jongin hummed deeply, still in Sehun's trance. His eyes were half-lidded as he nuzzled Sehun's neck, placing soft kisses against the pale skin.
Sehun whined as Jongin placed more kisses on his throat, working his way to his jaw, "D-doesn't Jonginnie have...have an i-interview?"