ㅏThe adventures of Xing-Xing and Hunnieㅓ

Despite being scared out of his mind the first time he saw the tall cat hybrid, Yixing soon grew close to Sehun.

After all, the tall male taught him many things, like how to get Joonmyeon to buy him stuff. All he had to do was widened his eyes just a bit and blink a lot, keeping his mouth in a small cute pout.

Joonmyeon had almost banned Sehun from teaching Yixing anything.

Sehun was also great company. Yixing was usually alone all day while Joonmyeon went to 'university' whatever that was. Now, since Jongin had to go to university as well, he just dropped Sehun off in the morning and picked him up in the afternoon.

Sehun taught Yixing how to read and write, how to color in the lines and what shows were the best to watch. Like Legend of the Blue sea. That was Yixing's favorite. In fact, he was rewatching it for the third time when Sehun got dropped off for the day.

Yixing looked up when he heard a soft purr, smiling when he saw his cat hybrid friend.

"Good morning Hunnie!" Yixing said happily before sipping at his milk.
Sehun gave him a curt hello and plopped down on the couch next to Yixing.

"What's wrong Sehun?" Yixing asked, setting aside his empty glass of milk.

Sehun sighed, "I'm bored. Jonginnie gets to go out with his friends but I have to stay home. I can't go anywhere without him!" The cat hybrid seemed irritated at this fact.

Yixing could relate though. It's been four months since Joonmyeon found Yixing and not once has he left the house without the said male with him.

"I just feel so cooped up, you know?"

Yixing pouted, "Yixing doesn't know. What does 'cooped up' mean?"

Sehun hummed, "It's like...always being trapped in one place and you get super bored, no matter how many coloring pages you finish."

Yixing gasped. That must have been a terrible feeling!

Yixing looked up at the television screen, smiling when he saw the main character (a pretty mermaid) sneak out of the house. Suddenly an idea dawned upon the sheep hybrid.

"Hunnie! Hunnie! Yixing has an idea."

Sehun looked groggily over at the excited male, "What's your idea."

Yixing smiled and leaned in closer, as if he was about to tell Sehun a secret, "We sneak out." He whispered.

Sehun's eyes got wide as he processed what Yixing just said. His eyes darted back and forth, sometimes looking at the t.v screen where the mermaid was talking to the homeless lady.

A wicked smile grew wider on his face as his tail flicked back and forth, "That's a great idea Xing Xing."

Yixing giggled, happy that his friend liked his idea.

"You ready Xing Xing?"

Yixing nodded curtly, flinching when his oversized hat fell in front of eyes. Sehun laughed and lifted the cap and made sure it fit properly.

The two were dressed for the warm weather, but made sure to cover their ears and tails.

Yixing had it easier, he could wear an oversized light fleece that went past his butt. He dawned white shorts that ended right above his knees. Sehun on the other hand had squeezed his tail into his pants, hiding the tail bulge by tying a jacket around his waist.

He had a beanie on his head, one that was so graciously borrowed from Joonmyeon.

Yixing took Sehun's hand, feeling quite nervous. This was the first time he was doing something so....bad. Joonmyeon had never told him directly never to go outside but it was implied.