ㅏPaintingㅓ

Sehun opened a closed door to find Baekhyun shuffling through a couple pictures.

"What are you doing?"

Baekhyun looked up.
"I'm painting Jongin and I was looking for a picture to use."

Sehun walked over to Baekhyun, where a half finished painting was sitting on an easel.

"How do you paint?" Sehun asked, poking the paintbrush.

Baekhyun shrugged, "You just let the brush do it's thing."

Sehun lit up, "Can I paint?!"

Baekhyun smiled adoringly, "Of course baby."

Baekhyun handed Sehun a box of old paintbrushes and paint tubes.

"Do you want to use an easel like me?"

Sehun nodded earnestly. Baekhyun chuckled at the younger's eagerness to try something new. He walked to his supply closet and brought out an old canvas he never ended up using.

Usually beginners start with paper but Baekhyun didn't care. To learn something, you need to do it properly and not half ass it, especially if it's art.

Sehun sat in the corner and stared at the blank canvas which held so many possibilities.

"Baekkie, I don't know what to draw."

Baekhyun looked up from his work, "Is there something that means a lot to you?"

Sehun blushed slightly and nodded.

"Do you have a picture of it?"

Sehun eyed the piles of old pictures of Jongin and nodded once more.

Baekhyun smiled, "Well there you go. Try to replicate the picture with your own style."

Sehun nodded and walked sheepishly over to the pile of Jongin pictures.

Baekhyun's eyes widened when he looked up to see Sehun looking through the pictures.

He smiled to himself as he watched the younger boy take in all the pictures.

Finally Sehun picked one and showed it to Baekhyun, "When was this?"

It was a picture of one of Jongin's dance performances.

"That was from last year, when he preformed at the one year anniversary of his dance studio."

Sehun nodded and sat back down. He looked at the picture and then at the canvas. He smiled widely when an idea struck him and he picked up the paintbrush.

Jongin yawned and made his way to his parents' house. He rang the doorbell while standing awkwardly on the front porch.

He usually just let himself in, considering that he stole one of Chanyeol's keys but he had left that at his own home.

Chanyeol opened the door with a mouth full of chips. Jongin made a face of disgust and pushed past his gross step-dad.

"Where's Sehun?"

Chanyeol let out a laugh, "Good luck taking him back home."

Jongin turned to Chanyeol alarmed, "What?!"

"Your mom introduced him to painting this morning. He didn't even come for lunch."

Jongin ran upstairs to his mom's art room and burst inside. Baekhyun let out a scream before noticing that it was his troublesome son.

"What the fuck Jongin?! There's something called knocking, you should try it some time."

"Why hasn't Sehun ate yet?" Jongin demanded.