ㅏPianoㅓ

-Chanbaek special-

Baekhyun leaned against Chanyeol's shoulder as the taller man played a soft, melodious tune.

He hummed along. Chanyeol immediately switched songs and started playing a very familiar tune.

Baekhyun closed his eyes as he let the memories wash over him along with the music.

He could see him and Chanyeol in the music room in college. Laughing and goofing around. Slowly but surely starting to love each other. They spent all their wake minutes with each other. But it all went down the drain when Baekhyun was forced to marry another girl. Another girl he didn't love.

That almost broke him but he had to be strong, he had just adopted a baby. The baby needed him.

It was by pure chance that Baekhyun and Chanyeol met again, years later. It was because of that very luck that they were sitting here, in this room together.

Baekhyun sniffed, catching Chanyeol's attention. Chanyeol immediately stopped playing and turned to his emotional husband.

"Baek are you okay?"

Baekhyun nodded and rested his head on Chanyeol's shoulder.
"I'm fine...just thinking."

"About what?"

"About everything."

Chanyeol frowned and lifted Baekhyun's chin with one finger.

"I love you okay? Don't think about the past, we're together now."

Baekhyun nodded and pressed his lips against Chanyeol's slightly chapped one.

"I hope we'll stay together." Baekhyun whispered as he rested his forehead on Chanyeol's.

Chanyeol smiled and quickly pecked Baekhyun's lips, "We will. Don't worry."