ㅏThe day Joonmyeon meets a cute little sheepㅓ

Little plot change, Yixing has not been in this story till now. I went back and edited some things but, to be clear, this is the first time Yixing meets any of the characters.

Joonmyeon sighed as he locked his car, shoving his keys into his back pocket as he walked towards his front door.

It's been a long day.

He had some issues turning in a couple projects for university and he still had to apply for some jobs. Joonmyeon was graduating med school soon and he couldn't be more relieved. For all of his life, he had been waiting for this moment.

The moment where he can stop going to school and dealing with frustrating teachers and actually help people.

That was the main reason why Joonmyeon even decided to study Medicine. To help people.

Joonmyeon shivered violently as another harsh gust of wind blew through his clothes, chilling him to the bone. He sped up the sidewalk, not wanting to be out in the frigid January air for longer then he needed to be.

Joonmyeon's footsteps slowed when he noticed a small figure curled up near his front porch. Joonmyeon fumbled for his phone and turned on the flashlight, pointing it at the figure.

He gasped when the person suddenly looked up. Joonmyeon's heart got stuck in his throat as he took in the male. He was thin, frighteningly thin. He had big eyes and pale skin. His fluffy brown hair fell over his forehead in a messy cute way. Coming off of his head were two sheep ears and Joonmyeon almost laughed.

It was just his luck to encounter not one but two hybrids in his lifetime.

Joonmyeon slid off his backpack, rummaging through it to see if he had any leftovers from his lunch. He grinned when he saw a bag of uneaten baby carrots.

He approached the sheep hybrid slowly, "Hey there Love, are you hungry?"

The hybrid seemed scared out of his mind. He tried to run but he fell right back on his butt. Joonmyeon frowned when he saw a large, deep gash on the latter's leg. It was starting to bleed from the sudden movement and the hybrid was clearly in pain.

He was biting his bottom lip, eyes squeezed shut. Tiny tears fell from his eyes and Joonmyeon's heart ached.

He unzipped his jacket, flinching when the sudden cold air hit him. He moved slowly towards the shaking hybrid, making sure his converse clad feet made no noise.

Joonmyeon dropped his jacket around the hybrid's shoulders while wiggling the bag of carrots in front of his face, "Come on love, let me help you." He cooed.

The sheep hybrid looked at him hesitantly and Joonmyeon smiled. The hybrid smiled softly back and Joonmyeon almost cried when he caught sight of a cute dimple.

The hybrid took the carrots gently, munching on one cutely as he watched Joonmyeon closely.

Joonmyeon frowned when something metal glinted in the porch light. He lifted his hand slowly. The hybrid froze but let Joonmyeon touch the collar fastened on his neck.

Joonmyeon felt himself growing angry, "Someone put a fucking collar on you?" He read the nametag.

Yixing.

Joonmyeon looked up, "Yixing?"

The hybrid froze again, a carrot hanging out of his mouth.
Joonmyeon smiled, "Your name? Is it Yixing?"

Yixing nodded slowly.

Joonmyeon stood up, "Come on, lets go inside. It's cold out here, love."