Chapter Eighteen.

CHAPTER 18

I am around 6 months gone now; so i am pretty big. Everytime Peeta see's me, he has a huge smile on his face. I love being able to make him happy. My mother, Effie and Haymitch, have beenb buying us things for the child, considering we didn't want to find out the sex of it, we just told them to buy creame things. In around three months, i will be giving birth to the child which continues to grow inside of me. That scared the hell out of me. Annie, having apologised many times, is now forgiven. I dont FULLY trust her around Peeta yet, and if we ever see her again, which will only be to see Finn, i will be so clingy to Peeta it is unbelievable. Peeta and i are lying in bed, nowadays, i sleep topless, i get to hot and it is UNCOMFORTABLE, If Peeta minds, he doesn't show it. I wake up to noise coming from Haymitch's house. Peeta and i wake at the same time. Suddenly we hear a burst into our home. I am getting scared. Peeta warily takes his sleeping top off and places it on me. Suddenly, and noisily, Haymitch and Effie burst into our bedroom.
'HELLO STAR-CROSSED LOVERS.' A drunk Haymitch says. I roll my eyes and glare at him. 
'What do you want Haymitch?' Peeta says, rubbing his eyes. 
'Well, i thought you would like to know..-' Effie cuts him off. 
'WE'RE ENGAGED!' She yells, flaunting her ring at us. 
'Oh thats brillant' Peeta says, smiling. 
'Good for you guys, now if you dont mind...im going to sleep.' I say. Lying on my back tired of the noise. They get the message and leave, no doubt celebrating in their own way. I peel off Peeta's top, flinging it to the other side of the room. Peeta watches me as i lay back down. My eyes meet his. 
'What?' I ask, thinking i had something on my face. 
'Thank you.' Peeta says, kissing my forehead.
'For what?' I say laughing. 
'For being with me, carrying my child...Katniss, you changed my life. I love you more than anything.' He says, leading us into a deep, passionate kiss. When the kissing ceased, we both went back to sleep, in eachother's embrace. 
~~~Wedding~~~
I am due in TWO WEEKS, and Effie and Haymitch decide to have their wedding. Not only am i fat, but i have to wear a dress, made for non pregnant people. So i am now wearing a dress, that doesn't show off my curves at all. I may as well have been wearing a SHEET. Recently, i have been getting really bad hormones, i even called Peeta a bad name, of course, he didnt take it to heart though, he knows it is because of the pregnancy. Effie asked me to be the maid of honour. Of course, i accepted, so basically i have been helping with the whole wedding. Haymitch asked Peeta to be best man, which we all saw coming. They have always been close. Effie and i walk up the isle, me holding her dress in my hands. She genuinely looks STUNNING. Haymitch is a very lucky man. When walking, i feel a tightness in my groin. It releases after a few seconds so i don't think anything of it. My mother was able to make it to this wedding, so she has been made bridesmaid. She follows after me. We near the alter, i feel it again. I move to the left of Haymitch and Effie, looking over to Peeta, he mimes the words 'You look beautiful.' which makes me blush. The pain i have been feeling continues to happen every 10 minutes or so. It also, hurts more each time. I am standing inbetween two pillars. In one motion i grab both of the pillars, as if to keep my balance, i look up to Peeta, who is staring intently at me. Then, my water breaks, everyone looks at me. Peeta and my mother help get me out of the alter and we go over to my house. They lay me on the sofa while i wince at the pain of contractions.

~BubblesAbernathy