A New Summer

Sorry I've been so bad about updating. My sister got married so that took up a lot of my time, then I went to the WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER the last week of June and basically had a fangirl heart attack AND I got chosen for the Ollivander's thing!!! I also had some stuff for starting college this fall, And now I'm camping for a week in the middle of effing nowhere. I'm not a happy camper. Anyway,

Question: What month does "Fantastic Beasts" come out?

-----

They were greeted at King's Cross by the usual crowd. The only difference was that Tonks and Remus were holding hands. Or rather, Tonks was holding Remus' hand while he allowed it with a resigned look on his face. Tonks seemed extremely happy, and Sirius was grinning ear to ear at the sight of his best friend and favorite cousin together. In an effort to direct Sirius' attention away from them, Remus pointed out Harry and the others. He said something but Harry couldn't hear over the bustle of the people around him.

It seemed to do the trick as Sirius turned around and upon spotting them, bounded over to where they were standing, nearly bowling over Harry in the process.

"Ah, how is my dearest, Voldemort defeating godson?"

Harry rolled his eyes, "Fine, Sirius. I see Tonks finally broke Remus."

Sirius grinned, "Something like that. After what happened in the graveyard, Tonks found it much easier to convince Remus life could end at any moment and it's better to live it happy. I had nothing to do with that sudden burst of inspiration, of course."

"No, I wouldn't think so." Harry said as he grabbed his trunk, putting Hedwig on top of it. The others did the same, with the twins doing as much magic as they could before Mrs. Weasley told them to stop fooling around and hurry up.

When everyone was ready, they left the Platform, crossing into the muggle world. There, he was met by the Dursley's, who were all looking at him impatiently. They spotted Harry and motioned for him to hurry along. Sirius clapped him on the back as his way of goodbye, and before he could walk over, Ginny stopped him and kissed his cheek.

"See you next week." Harry grinned and returned the kiss. He started walking back over to the Dursleys and saw that Aunt Petunia looked disgusted by such a public display, while Uncle Vernon had turned a familiar shade of red and Dudley's jaw nearly dropped to the floor. Uncle Vernon was quick to hurry his family along before Harry reach them, lest anyone assume Harry was a part of them.

Harry felt positively happy on the car ride home, but Aunt Petunia's lips remained pursed the entire time and Uncle Vernon's knuckles were white from clutching the steering wheel.

As soon as the walked in the door, Uncle Vernon pointed a finger upstairs. "Room. Now."

Harry obliged, he had planned on it either way. He needed a little time to himself, the past few weeks had been so overwhelming, even by his standards. The first thing he did was mess the place up a bit. Aunt Petunia had obviously done plenty of cleaning in the room, and it felt far too sterile for his tastes. The secret floorboard had remained untouched, but he made sure to empty it. He had discussed his living situation with Dumbledore and how it was affected by Voldemort's downfall. They had agreed he should return for at least one more year, as Voldemort was still capable of escaping Ministry control. While it was obvious he was guilty, Fudge decided that one trial wasn't enough and was making his new trials public to drum up some good publicity for himself. They were just having issues finding someone both willing and unafraid enough of Voldemort to provide him some sort of defense.

Until then, he was under twenty-four/seven guard by no less than four Aurors or other equally qualified wizards. Past them was a ring of Dementors, along with several other defenses that were classified. Apparently, no one, not even Fudge, knew every precaution taken.