The Urgent Conversation

Just gonna get right to it.

What movie starred Emma Stone, Amanda Bynes, and Aly Michalka?

----

"Knowing Sirius, it could be anything from 'Are you okay with me changing our milk brand?' to 'The world is ending right now.'" Harry said as they made their way to Hogsmeade.

Ron laughed, "Imagine it now: 'Harry. This is urgent. I'm getting a new type of milk and I wanted to run it by you.'"

"I'm sure it's important if Remus is on board," Hermione assured.

"Or at least something interesting," Ginny said.

Once they were in Hogsmeade, they made a beeline for The Three Broomsticks, eager to escape the cold. Sirius and Remus were already sitting in the back, talking to each other. The six of them made their way over, shuffling through the already dense crowd of Hogwarts students. The two men spotted them and grinned, though both seemed confused by Rolf's presence.

Sirius was the first to recover, and grinned, "Oh, uh, hullo. I'm -"

"I know." Rolf cut him off, gesturing at everyone else. "I have a bit in common with these guys."

Remus understood right away, but it took Sirius a moment longer.

"Wha- Oh! Okay then, all of you, have a seat. I suppose you can all help with this!" Sirius had a smile on his face, but it wasn't the easy smile he usually had.

The two men waited as they scooted their way into the booth. Once they were all seated, Sirius dropped his voice to a low whisper, "Do you know-"

Hermione put a finger to her lips and did a sweep of the surrounding area to confirm that the escaped Rita Skeeter was nowhere to be found. She didn't spot her, but she was still concerned until Luna spotted Malfoy and the other Slytherins whispering into their hands and pointed it out to her, no doubt realizing what she was looking for. Hermione nodded and waved Sirius on, a careful eye on the Slytherins.

"Okay then. What's happened with Bertha Jorkins and ol' Barty?"

Harry grimaced, "Bertha is already dead. Barty as well, most likely. There wasn't anything we could do without blowing the whole secret."

"How?" Remus asked, voice still low as Hermione picked up a louder conversation with the others to cover up the more sensitive one.

"Bertha was killed by Voldemort. I'm afraid she was the one killed to make Voldemort's last Horcrux; his snake, Nagini. Crouch, well, I'm sure his son's killed him by now." Harry frowned.

"But his son is dead." Sirius pointed out.

"Did you not tell him, Harry?" Hermione dropped her voice to a whisper as Luna picked up the background conversation.

"I thought I did when I told them about the graveyard, but-"

"What?"

Ginny answered, "Crouch Jr. is our Defense teacher. He and his mother switched places to keep him alive and he just broke out of his father's control this summer."

"So he attacked Moody and took his place. He killed his father not too long ago."

Sirius and Remus were staring at them, "Why didn't you tell us?"

"We should warn Dumbledore."

"No." Harry quickly shut them down. "He's just here to get me to the graveyard. We'll make sure he gets caught afterward, but for now, he can't."