Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up In the kingdom with two of the kings servants laying my clothes out on the bed. ''Up, up.'' said one of the servants in a high and squeaky voice. I get up and get dressed in brown shorts and a green tank. I slip into my runners while three of the servants pamper my hair by pulling it into a side braid. I was escorted to a long table filled with food of all types. I was guessing that this was the dinning hall of the palace. Brian sat down beside me and said'' How was your sleep?'' I answered ''good.'' and then we both piled our plates. All this time I was being treated as if I was royalty or a princess or something. The knights were being trained for the battle that was coming in less than three days. Then the door bell rung and I got up heading for the door to go and answer it. Then one of the ladies at the table said '' You don't need to answer the door child.'' I was slightly annoyed by being called a child but I answered '' Well it's no big deal.'' I walked toward the door and opened it walking out seeing no one. Then I was shoved into a bag and screamed'' HELP,HELP,SOMEONE HELP.'' But then I was blindfolded and my mouth was covered not allowing me to speak.

When I got out of the bag I was in a darker palace no sign of light but then I noticed that I was glowing I was the only light in this entire building other than the light shinning through the windows. ''So she is the one from the scripture .'' someone said emerging from the darkness then all the lights turned on and I saw someone who I think was the dark prince that Brian told me about and then I noticed the king was walking toward me and talking about how lucky they were to get their hands on me. I just stared in disbelief I was so important to them and they seemed to eager to kill me or at least I think that's what they wanted to do. " What do you want with me."I ask and I think it's prince who says" You probably think that I want to kill you right now.  You probably weren't told that you are made up of both light and dark. You have so much power it's unbelievable and I can help you Concur that power." I just stare and don't say anything I'm darkness and light what this just didn't make any sense I thought I was a light or an Important person from the scripture. But know I'm apparently made up of dark and light. If that's what I'm made of then what am I?