Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I woke up on the table with a tight grip to Brian's hand then something was wrong I couldn't pry my hand away from Brian's. Natalie was nowhere in sight and then I yanked at my hand but it wouldn't come loose I actually think he gripped it tighter. Then sirens went off like there was a robbery and Natalie rushed into the room with two officers behind her.

She must have seen how frightened I was and said '' Robby, Donald it's alright I'll take it from here '' the two officers left and she ran to me like I was a freezing child '' You woke up before him honey that's why you can't loosen the grip on your hand '' then a horrible thought went through my head '' Is...is... is he dead?'' '' Oh of course not Daina he is sleeping in this world and awake in another. '' A sigh of relief waved over me '' Ok, now what do I do ?'' the sirens had stopped now so I wasn't as scared '' Well you just have to wait for him to wake up .''

'' But I have school and an S.A. that's due today in English '' she frowned and replied '' Well I guess you will have to explain something to your teacher when you go to school tomorrow '' I practically screamed '' Tomorrow! What I have worked on this for three weeks I am not waiting another day to hand it in. Anyway my parents told me that you were going to send me to school once this was all over.'' '' Well I'm sorry Daina but this is what you'll be doing everyday for a while whether you like it or not.'' The tone in her voice was rising and she stopped talking and walked out of the room.

I was left alone with Brian beside me, all of a sudden I saw Brian stirring and yelling stop, stop, stop I tried shaking but it wasn't working. I did everything I could but it wasn't helping I think it was making the whole situation worse.

Brian's point of view

We were getting ready for battle and I was trying to convince the light king to get Daina but he refused. '' Sir listen you have to try I mean without her we could loose what we have are you willing to risk your kingdom your world your life for this battle? '' he raised his '' Silence I said again you refuse to obey me then you will be sent away '' I ignored this '' But sir you must...'' '' I told you silence but you disobey me again. Guards take him away far away from this kingdom leave at the kingdom of darkness.'' he looked down at me '' he has disgraced me for the last time.''

'' Sir you don't know what your doing '' the doors slammed shut and I was being taken farther and farther away from my home and my kingdom. I felt like I was still holding Daina's hand which means  she must have woke up so I am here alone.

We arrived at the kingdom and the guards said '' We have a gift for the king '' they smirked and pulled me out of the vehicle. The guards opened the gate and I was left alone and abandoned in the palace.

Daina's point of view

I struggled to figure out how to help Brian, I thought the only way for me to help him is for me to dream. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up I was in my room and I heard someone yell it sounded like Brian. I walked out the door and saw him being hauled into a room. I ran down the hall and turned when I saw Riven talking to the guards I couldn't hear well but I managed to hear '' Make sure the girl doesn't find out she already knows too much she can't know about this ''

I felt like I was about to cry everything that I thought Riven was it seemed as if everything I knew had vanished into thin air. He turned his head and spotted me all that I thought about was run. But I couldn't I wouldn't move I just saw him coming closer and closer.

I finally had the strength to move and speak '' Go back to your room '' Riven said as if he were to strangle me '' No, I know everything you lied to me you pretended to like me but I won't let you do it '' I wasn't sad anymore only angry.

I saw my hair tips turning into flames and then my hands and clothes '' I trusted you everything I thought is now crushed '' I heard Brian yell stop and then all the flames went out and I fell to the ground in tears.

The guards let go of Brian and were walking toward me I put my hand out and yelled '' Stay back '' and then this force came from my hand and pushed them against the wall knocking them out. Brian ran beside me and Riven grabbed me by the arm and picked me up.

'' Listen I just didn't want you to worry '' '' Really Riven I seriously don't believe you right now '' Riven shook his head as if he were upset with himself '' I just worded it wrong now please go back to your room '' '' No what are you going to do with Brian hurt him or kill him ''

Brian got up and stood beside me '' Daina they won't hurt or kill me '' I shook free of Riven's strong grip and ran down the hall standing in front of the door that Brian was.

'' No Daina don't go snooping around you could get yourself hurt '' '' I think I can protect myself Riven '' I reached for the handle and opened the door.

When I got inside it was pitch black I found the light switch and turned it on. In the room was the king standing in front of the window '' What are you doing in here child '' around him was scriptures and maps and a few strange artifacts. '' I asked you what you were doing ''

'' I...I ...I was walking around and thought that this would be a good room to look in '' '' Well it's not now go he pointed to a door not the one that I came in but a different one. I can't go back in the hall with Brian and Riven waiting for me so I walked out the door that the king was pointing at.

When I got through the door I was handed some armor and put in a stall to change I put the clothes on and saw that I was wearing a white dress with a brown belt and brown sandles.

I stepped out of the stall and looked around the room everyone was in armor but me and being shipped out to fight in the war I saw Riven and Brian in armor they must have saw me too because they were walking toward me.

'' What am I wearing? '' I asked Riven '' You are wearing a spiritual outfit that you are supposed to wear we have saved it for the young lady in the scripture which is you '' '' Listen I'm sorry I just got to carried away '' I said  '' It's alright '' Riven replied.

We got in the line and were escorted to a vehicle and were on our way to the Battle.