Chapter 12

Chapter 12

'' Don't go Brian I didn't know that you would come for me I just thought you were coming to stay.'' Brian looked at me, '' You have no idea what that guy is doing right now do you. Everyone is getting ready for war while you are sitting in your room refusing to come out.''

''I am not refusing to come out in fact only reason that I'm not going out of this room is because what do you suppose I do once I'm out.'' He pauses '' Then come with me.''  '' I can't leave Riven.'' I say but Brian looks as if he's been stabbed In the back '' Then ask him to come along.'' He grumbled. '' Riven will you come too. please'' he looks at me then say's'' I am the prince of this castle and this close to was. You can't seriously be asking me to leave.''

But he knew I was.'' Then I'm sorry Brian but I...I can't go with you'' he looks at me and knocks a vase of a table while slamming the door shut. The room went silent it reminded me of having dinner with Riven. '' So, I should be leaving right now and let you think.'' my voices tone rised at the response Riven gave me,'' Go ahead and leave me too it's not like I have anything better to do than sit down and read.'' Riven seemed suprised but only said, '' ok'' and strutted out the door.

This infuriated me and I all of a sudden burst into flames and screamed,'' RIVEN!'' at the top of my lungs and he practically busted the door down and took one look at me and said '' Don't worry your just learning to control your powers.''  I screamed'' Help me!''  then noticed that the fire on me was gone, I guess could control the fire a enough to make it stop . Must be a light power or a power of destruction. I let out a sigh of relief  then we walk out of the room to go and eat dinner. When I was done I grabbed the book about the scripture and started reading it and I guess I read myself to sleep.