Chapter 3

Chapter 3

We entered a smell house that could have been a cottage. Then it hit me the thought that was puzzling me. ''Your Brian.'' I say he doesn't even look at me but still replies'' Yes, how did you know...'' but he trailed off and said,'' Daina, what are you doing here.'' Before I replied he said, '' Do you dream about this too, I'm not the only one.'' The excitement in his voice is what scared, he sits here happy as ever when this thing called the darkness is coming. '' I do dream like this but I'm new to it... it's never been this clear before.'' He nods as if he understands but I know he doesn't. Then I asked '' What's the darkness?'' Brian says'' Well a long time ago the world was ruled by darkness, but then a light grew out of the darkness shinning so bright it defeated it. Then there became the city of darkness on one side of the world and the city of light was created on the other. That also created night and day.

Now to this day the darkness has been trying to take back the world but is always defeated now they will come again to fight. The scripture from the past also said that a young girl will appear out of no where. It is also said that the girl is made of pure light and has the power to defeat the darkness once and for all making peace with our past and looking into the future.'' I stood there with my mouth hung open in disbelief. Then Brian said '' Wait, you... you appeared out of no where you are the one they talk about in the scriptures. Hurry we must tell the king. There is finally hope for the future.'' I was amazed and overwhelmed by it all but I followed Brian anyway knowing he is the only one who could help me and I was the only one who could help him. The  king looked surprised to see us again. Brian spoke instantly'' Your majesty I have found and brought the young girl from the scripture and brought her to you her name is Daina.''