Chapter 14

Chapter 14

It was all happening so fast the world I knew the world I thought I knew they were both about to be destroyed. I had to do something or anything to be exact. The lights and the darks lined up not even paying attention to me. Raven didn't push me forward but I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was saying to hurry it up. '' Ok, Ok '' I say but he looks at me with a weird expression on his face.

I was just about to step forward when he pulls me in close and kisses me full on the lips. '' Raven shouldn't I out there and do something to stop this '' I say just as our lips pull away. '' Good luck '' he whispers and I am instantly being pushed.

'' What is this girl doing '' the king of light says or should I say demands. '' I...I...'' I couldn't find the words I look over at Raven then at Brian. '' I am both darkness and light '' I say as the worlds flow through me. The light king gives me a questioned look '' Impossible '' he doesn't stop me though. I put my arms out so I am in a formation of a cross.

But it was too late the dark king had declared war not caring or loosing interest. Raven runs for me but is too late I feel myself being jabbed in the ribs. My world starts to get blurry and just before the lights go out I see Raven holding me and kissing me to my death.

Ravens P.V.O.

I start to cry not being able to hold it in. Daina my one true love killed by my own father '' why, why would you do something so inconsiderate. '' I scowl at him and he smiles '' it needed to be done after all she was changing you turning you into some different power. I hated it hated the feeling. ''

I looked down at her helpless, innocent face and look up to the sky screaming '' WHY,WHY, HER PLEASE ANYTHING BUT HER! '' once I look down I see her starting to rise.

She turned into a ball of light and all the fighting stopped as she floated into the sky. Her arms spread out to that cross formation and her wound had healed. She started singing saying and I was moved by her beautiful voice.

'' You see '' my father said again '' she's doing it to you again '' but instead of anger his eyes were filled with terror. '' I won't die son not today '' and I was puzzled then realized that the kings will parish along with their darkness and light.

'' Father '' I whisper but Daina stops singing all together. '' I have given my life for you and now you will give me yours in order for me to live.'' I looked at my father and held his hand as I saw his spirit float into her body. '' I am your ruler and you are my listeners follow me and I will lead you past destruction and past fear to a equal world we call home. ''

She floated down from the sky and ran over to me. '' Raven I'm so sorry that wasn't me it wasn't it was another power in me and healing me. '' Daina said as she came into my arms. She started crying '' its okay I know it wasn't your fault.''

She turned around and I saw everyone's spirit fly out from their body's and above their heads. They all sang the song that Daina did and I new that a new generation had become.