Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Riven entered saying '' how was your sleep any nightmares.'' I laughed an said, '' No'' he laughed too.      '' So you ready for another big day?'' he asked '' Riven,'' I guess he heard how upset I was and stopped laughing saying '' What's the matter did I do something?  Why are you upset?'' His eyes settled on mine, '' Oh you know about us getting ready to go to war.'' he paused then I said,'' That was your princely duty to get your shadow knights ready for war and drag me along with you. You said that you wanted peace between the cities well you don't seem to be doing any peacemaking yourself you just suspected that I could take that roll and that I could help you win that fight so you could rule the universe.

Well I'm not on anyone's side I just...I just thought you were different.'' Riven looked at me then said,'' I'm not dragging you anywhere I'm just bringing you to the halfway mark where you can go in the middle and create peace between us putting both light and dark into peoples hearts.'' I just looked at him and whispered,'' Sorry I didn't mean....I just...''  He looked at me noticing that I was about to cry and said, '' no I'm sorry really I'm the one that made you upset and I get that your under a lot of preasure.''

I smile at him and a tear rolls down my cheek and he wipes it away, '' Don't start crying now.'' Then he laughs and I couldn't help but laugh too. '' Well what kind of princely duties do you need to do right now?'' I smiled, '' Well let's I 've got to head to breakfast and spend time with you.'' I laughed a little and said,'' I'll be write down I just have to get dressed first.'' Riven get's up and leaves closing the door behind him.

I chose to wear a yellow tank top with a green jacket and jean shorts. When I leave my room not paying any attention at what's in front off me. Turning around with Riven right in front of me I screamed and I must have fainted because I woke up with Riven sitting  beside me on my bed. '' Sorry I scared you I just thought that I should wait for you outside your door.'' '' It's alright'' I say smiling. So how about some breakfast you must be starving,''

Actually I'm still in shock, you freaked me out. '' No, I just  scared you enough for you to have fainted  fainted. But it wasn't your fault.'' He smiled but I could tell he felt bad. I stepped out of bed trying to regain my balance but fall and with Riven catching me. He helps me up and we walked out of the room to go eat breakfast after I was done Riven had recommended that I take a nap. So I headed to my room and got under the covers in my bed falling asleep.