Chapter 11

Chapter 11

When I woke up from my nap I heard rustling outside my door. ''Who's there I called?'' then door opened and there stood Brian, ''Your so loud you could wake the dead.'' He said that with a laugh, '' Well looks like I was wrong they must be treating you offal good considering the look of this room.'' I smiled happy that he was here then I was alarmed,'' How did you get in here.'' ''Now why does that matter?'' he said smirking.

Then I heard someone walking towards the door,'' Daina are you alright?'' It was Riven,'' Quick hide, Riven didn't really put closets or big objects for you to hide behind.'' Then before I could think the door swung open,'' Riven wrapped his arms around me and said thank goodness your alright, now where is he.'' I was shocked by his angered face and turned around with Brian infront of him. I just thought this is not going to end well. Then Brian said,'' I was just coming to check on her brother.'' I couldn't believe my ears they were brothers.

'' We swore that we would never call each other that again and just so you know I was taking perfect care of her.'' I walked up beside Riven interrupting there argument by saying,   '' You were or are brother's''  I was so surprised that I cold barely speak. Brian ignored me and just as he was about to speak Riven cut him off,'' Yes we once were but Brian here decided to go all against us and never talk to us again because he felt that his family was too boring.'' I heard the rage in his voice and tried to calm him down by saying,'' It's all right he came back didn't he?''

'' Well if you call shoving everyone in his path away and killing our guard dog then that's so welcoming. I was worried that he would hurt you so I ran to see you.'' I stared at Brian in amazement the light boy that I thought he was just turned out to be darker than his brother. '' Wow, I can't believe you I trusted you I...I'' I burst into tears with Riven hugging me,'' See, look what you did you are banished from this kingdom do you hear me.'' I looked at Riven then said,'' Wait, why did you come here knowing this was going to happen?'' He turned around and said,'' I was willing to risk it for you.''