Chapter 16 : Epiloge

This is all based on Natalie and her point of view. Vote, Read and follow don't forget to enjoy.

Natalie's P.V.O.

If only the girl understood then she could control her power. If only I could tell her the truth tell her everything. Even my son, Brian doesn't know why he goes to this world he only knows that he does and gets kept here. He only know that he guides these people to a safer thought of living.

I can't even stop crying because my daughter will never know the truth and she will never know who her real family is unless I need to tell her. I chose to live in the real world and that was one mistake that so I will never be able to fix. But choosing this way of living means that I will never be able to  visit my daughter or my son. But since they go into that world I can go into the world when they do.

They don't know this but I watch them everyday and every night. My thoughts are interrupted when the door opens. '' Natalie '' a familiar voice says. '' Yes Daina '' if only I could hug her. If only I could be her mother the person I was meant to be. The person that was supposed to mean so much to her but now I am only a simple lab lady. 

'' I wanted to tell you that the light and dark world well I always felt like I have been there before. '' I brightened at the thought of her birth world and that she remembers. '' Darling will you please sit '' I ask and she does.

'' Daina do you know what I am '' I ask her and she simply shakes her head. Her innocent face that only in a few days will be stained with tears. '' I wish I could tell you '' I whisper in her ear. Commander James comes in '' James '' I say standing up and pulling him into a hug. '' I've missed you so much '' I say and he whispers to me '' I still have no clue why you chose this world but...'' but he trails off.

'' James I would like you to meet Daina '' I elbow him and whisper '' your daughter ''. His face expression changes immediately and turns to sorrow. '' I don't believe it does she know '' he says and I shake my head.

He runs over too her and pulls her into a hug '' Hello to you too Commander '' Daina says a little frightened. He releases her and gives me a glance '' Just call me James okay '' he says gruffly and leaves the room.

'' Why was he so upset? '' Daina asks me '' Dear he has problems beyond your imagination. '' I give her a slight smile. '' Shall we continue '' I say and she nods '' Natalie why does it seem like everyone here knows something but me '' she says with confusion.

'' That's because everyone does know something that you don't Daina. '' I say slowly and she then yells '' Why wouldn't you tell me, aren't I like family to you ''.

I smile '' Daina you are family '' her mouth fly's open. '' Daina your my daughter and Brian is your brother.'' she looks at me upset. '' But my real family '' I shake my head '' no they aren't your family you were born in the dream world.''

'' Then how did I get here '' she says but an alarm rings and James bust down the door. '' I have to take you two and Brian to the dream world.'' I run over to James and kiss his cheek '' I can't remember I chose this place they will never except me.''

He looks at Daina '' they will if she's with us '' I sigh and take his hand. We run to get Brian from the horrid cell that these people put him in. They kept saying that he's a threat and dangerous. I was lucky enough to convince him to live. The day they went after Daina was the day that scared us all.

'' They locked him up in here '' I say and James glares at me '' you locked him up '' he says. '' No I saved his life '' and no one else spoke. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the cell. '' Brian its your mother '' I say and he looks at me in confusion. He looks at James and Daina '' we are you family '' he pulls me into a hug as I help him out of the cell.

'' What did they do to you? '' Daina says as he stands up. Brian's shirt was torn and he was bleeding everywhere. He didn't answer '' Lets go '' James says and we grab hands and form a circle. James brought us back to the world and I braced myself because I couldn't believe that I was going back.

We arrived at a castle and Daina ran to Riven at the sight of him. '' Welcome back Natalie '' James says and kisses me on the lips. '' I have never stopped loving you since the day you left '' he says '' I haven't either and now that I think of it I have no clue why I left this place.''

We laugh at the thought of when we were little but sad memories interrupted. '' You know I'm truly sorry '' he says I nod and tears roll down my cheeks. '' They loved me and never stopped. They are probably looking at me now in shame but who's to blame them.'' I say and I feel another tear '' They died because of me. I guess that was the reason I left.'' I said and look to the ground.

'' Natalie I loved you and still love you I will never leave you '' James says and looks up at me '' but you already did '' I say and walk away.