Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I felt myself being transported back to the real world. I yelled to Raven '' I love you '' and I heard him yell it back to me. I kissed him and woke up on the table my hand entwined with Brian's.

He woke up too and Natalie came into the room. '' Hello '' she says and I let go of Brian's hand. '' Natalie will I ever go back? '' I ask and she sighs. '' Well you fixed that world my dear so I wouldn't count on it.'' My face fell and she whispered to me '' But one day you will choose what world you want to live in and the have the chance to visit that world.''

I looked at Brian '' And him '' she sighed again '' My dear he has already done his job.'' I shook my head in disbelief what could she possibly mean. '' What do you mean by that? '' I ask her '' My child you know what I mean you just have too look.''

Brian started to stir and woke up. He rubbed his eyes then when he saw me they lit up. '' You did it '' he said shaking me '' You saved them '' he said again not letting go. He looked at Natalie '' We did it she saved them and all I needed to do was guide them. '' Natalie looks at me and smiles as if she's hiding something.

Brian left the room and Natalie said '' You only have to look my child '' and without another word she left.