Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up in the lab on the table with Natalie beside me. Then Natalie said'' We finished all the tests but you must not tell anyone about your dreams. What I have seen is erased from my mind so that is how important it is that you don't tell anyone. Especially your parents they could call some other force to look after you. Daina what you have is a gift you can go into another world when you sleep and so can Brian. Now you are free to go home.'' I asked Natalie if I could see Brian before I left to go home for the night. I will have to go back to the lab in the morning. The FBI will come and get me every morning for now on. I arrived at Brian's cell and Natalie unlocked the door and left us alone. '' Brian...'' I started but he stopped me.'' I know you know about the dreaming but  your so lucky to be sent home.'' I asked Brian,'' But did you know that I was the girl from the scripture.'' Natalie came and said it was time to go before he could answer.'' Continue tomorrow.'' I said,'' Sure'' I was being pushed out the cell when I called'' promise.'' He answered back ''promise.''

When I got home I  went straight into my mothers arms but as fast as I did the officer pulled parents aside and probably explained everything that Natalie had explained to me not to ask about the training and anything else that I missed. I didn't even have to wait to be asked to go to bed. When I walked into my room it felt different it almost felt as if I was still dreaming but I knew that I wasn't I couldn't possibly but Natalie did say that I'm dreaming in one world and awake in the other. I put my pajamas on climbed into bed and fell asleep dreaming in this world and waking up in another.