Chapter 2

Chapter2                                                                         I  woke up on the ground with a boy shaking me. I thought I knew the boy but I pushed that thought out of my  head right away. '' Come on they're coming.'' ''Who's coming.'' I ask. ''The darkness they're heading to the city of light we must warn the king.'' But I was about to say something but he cut me off,'' No time for questions come on.'' I get on the horse not even a clue where I am. I was only in the lab a few minutes ago with Natalie right beside me, how could I have gotten here. The thought of the boy and how I'd seen him before popped up from the back of my mind again when I was getting on to one of the horses. The horse I got on was grey with white spot,'' His name is daydream.'' the boy must have noticed me admiring the horse and said,'' You like him you can have him.'' I thanked the boy until he complained to stop. We'd been riding for about two hours, I was about to ask if we were there yet but just as I looked up I saw rows of tall golden buildings. ''That's the city of light.'' the boy said as if reading my mind.

As we arrived at the gate the boy did some sort of sign with his hand and the guards nodded and opened the gate for us it was almost like the place we were at was magical. Once we entered we didn't hesitate to get off the horses and go tell the king. We arrived at the kingdom in no time flat we rushed up the steps and through the doors. The king was sitting in his thrown and said'' What are you doing.'' I was terrified but the boy just replied.'' Your majesty their coming.'' Well the king yelled at the guards '' Well don't just stand there sound the alarms  make sure no one comes in and no one goes out.'' the horror in his voice  terrified me. Then the boy said,'' Anything we can do.'' We I was thinking in my mind we over and over again. Then the king replied.'' Go and warn the towns people but do it with ease.'' The boy grabbed my arm before I could disagree and we left the place. '' The darkness is coming!'' ''Lock your doors and don't open them until further notice.'' The boy and I said. Then the boy stopped in front of one house and said'' Which ones yours.'' I replied,'' I don't have a home here.'' I hesitate and say'' I don't even live here.'' The boy had a questioned look on his face but didn't reply he only grabbed a key out of his pocket and started to open the door.