Chapter Seven

Just a short filler. Umm, I hope you guys like this, and that I get more comments on this one than I did the last one. And hey, if you guys want to send pictures or anything like that so I can put them on the side, just message me. :) I'll be glad to dedicate the chapter to you.

Harry and Niall took their seats. They had just presented. Niall thought they did pretty decent, actually. He just hoped that they would get a hundred between the two of them. Harry had stumbled a little, but it hadn’t been totally noticeable. He just hoped the teacher hadn’t noticed, and decided to give them the passing grade they deserved.

It wasn’t as though they didn’t work their butts off on it either.

The teacher walked up to the front of the class, and said, “That was the last project. I would like to say thank you guys for enlightening us.”

Harry offered his hand to Niall for a high five, and Niall smacked it. The two boys shared a quick smile, and Niall could feel a spark shooting through his heart. He was not completely sure what it meant, but he smiled at Harry anyways.

After class, Niall was walking, as Harry had to go the opposite way to get to his locker. It was nice to be able to walk down the halls without having to worry about being shoved against the lockers. Although, when Zayn came back, he had a funny feeling it would be worse than it was before. He figured Zayn would find a painful way to extract revenge on him for being suspended.

It was then that Niall heard his name being called.

“Niall! Oye, Niall, I’m talking to you!” Niall looked around, and saw Louis, looking at Niall. His blue eyes looked excited. Niall decided to walk over to Louis.

“Hey, Tomlinson,” Niall said. He still called Louis that a lot. It was just how he preferred to call his friends at this point.

Niall still couldn’t believe that at the beginning of last week, he had no friends, and now he had two friends. Because, Louis was his friend. They got along pretty well, and they teased each other. It was a good friendship. Sure, it wasn’t as strong as Niall’s and Harry’s friendship, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t strong.

“Niall, I was wondering something,” Louis said, looking down at his shoes. He sounded worried and scared, and Niall was curious as to why. What was the shorter boy thinking of that could make him look so nervous? What did he want to ask Niall that terrified him so much.

“Yeah?” Niall asked. His mind was turning with the possibilities of what Louis was about to ask him.

“I was wondering…would you like to…” Louis trailed off for a second. Then, his blue eyes met Niall’s, and smiled. “Would you like to come over and play video games? And, I need a ride home. My car took a dump yesterday, and my mum gave me a ride to school, but she’s at work…” Niall was sure he would’ve continued, had Niall not have put his hand against Louis’s mouth. It was bad enough that he tried to talk some more for a couple seconds, and got slobber all over Niall’s hand.

“I’ll go,” Niall said, “if you shut up. If I take this hand away, will you stay quiet?”

Louis diligently nodded his head, and so Niall took his hand away from Louis’s mouth. Niall then wiped his hand off onto his shirt, and smiled at Louis. “Let’s get going, shall we?”

Louis just nodded his head again, and so Niall walked out of the school to his truck, with Louis right behind him.

There. Filler. Short. I'll make the next chapter longer. I HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED FOR THIS BOOK! Y'all are gonna kill me.