Chapter 1

You woke up extra early in the morning to get ready for school because you were officially starting your first day in college and you wanted to make sure you prepared everything you needed for your first day. You didn't want to go to flashy with your outfit so you wore some plan black jeans with a white t-shirt and a jean jacket over with your white chucks. You grabbed your backpack and left for school you lived alone since you moved out from your parents home. You came to the college and it was pretty big there was lots of students and classes. You were walking around to find your first class. You came in and sat down next to a really cute girl.
Eunhee:" hey my name is eun hee what's your name "
" my name is y/n "
Eunhee:" is this your 1st year "
" yeah how about you "
Eunhee:" this is my 2nd year "
" cool "
This girl was really talkative and really funny she had so much energy that she made things really comfortable for you. Just then someone walked into class and most of the college girls here were really drooling over him but at the same time was afraid, which you didn't know why. But he sure did had dangerous written all over him.
" who is that "
" that's jeon jungkook every girl likes him but there's also rumors that he kills all his girlfriends "
You looked at him as he walked past and you got a swift smell of his strong cologne on him, he looked at you making you turn your attention away from him. He did look really handsome but you knew you would never get into trouble with him. At that moment the teacher came in making everyone quiet down and listen too the teacher. The lecture was pretty boring but that's the price you pay if you want to pass college. After the lecture was done eunhee invited you to eat lunch with her and some girls.
" hey y/n why don't you come eat lunch with us "
" I'll come in a bit let me just finish this really quick "
" alright "
You stayed back to finish a worksheet before you left, you were going to go eat lunch but decided to just go grab a snack from the vending machine. You walked around and finally found the vending machine which was outside the school. You were looking for your change when you dropped it making it roll to the other side. You went to get it but saw the dangerous man in your class you peeked a little and he was sitting down but he was smoking. You hated people who smoke because you hated the smell and just about everything about it. You tried to grab your coin before he noticed you, you reached out a little farther but still couldn't get. You couldn't reach for it and he turned around and you quickly hid behind the wall praying that he didn't see you and that he wouldn't come towards you. You looked to see if he was still there and he was gone. You turned to walk away quietly
" did you like what you see "
You jumped from the sudden voice behind you making you startled.
" u-uh I was just trying to get uh "
" this "
He held up my coin that was in his hands.
" yeah "
He leaned down to eye level with me getting close to my face and you turned your head to the right trying not to get so close to him. You could smell his minty breathe mixed with the smell of cigarette.
" so y/n "
" h-how do you know my name "
" I know everything there is to know "
You starred into his deep hazel brown eyes and it's like he was seducing you with his beautiful eyes.
" let me give you some advice don't fall for me or get involve with a guy like me because I'm trouble only "
He smirked at you and put the coin in your pocket before he left and in your mind you knew he was something different. You felt your heart still beating at a fast pace. You grabbed the coin he put in your pocket and got your snack and walked back to class. The whole day you could feel his stares on you the whole class lecture and it was really hard for you to focus on what the teacher was talking about. School was ending you were finally ready to go home and just sleep. You were walking when you saw him but he got in a truck filled with loud boys. You couldn't help but peek and you saw him jumped in the back and they drove off. For the past weeks you've been really curious about him you always see him leaving out of class first or he was never around at lunch time and he always left with those boys. You didn't want to feel or sound like a stalker but you decided to follow him to see where he always goes after school. Suddenly this mysterious boy became interesting to you. You got in a taxi and told the person to just follow that truck. He ended coming to this really weird place you've never seen before. You got out of the taxi and paid for it. It looked like a bar or a strip club. You hid behind the dumpster which was a really dumb place for you to hide because it smelled so bad you wanted to throw up. It was so gross there was used condoms on the floor and cigarettes. You saw him jump out the truck and went inside you followed him inside. As soon as you got inside there were women dancing on poles and not to mention the strong smell of alcohol and cigarettes lingering around. You scrunched your face from the horrible smell of this place. You were curious to why jungkook would be in such a place. You were looking around for him but you couldn't find him in this crowd of people and it was also really dark. You sat down at a bar and someone came and sat down next to you.
" hey sexy lady want a drink "
" no thank you I'm fine "
" come on just on drink "
He touched your hand making you come closer to him.
" stop please "
" come on just one "
He pulled you by the waist and you were struggling to get him off.
" STOPP LET GO "
He tried dragging you somewhere but someone came and punched him
" HEY let her go "
" get out of here kid this isn't your problem "
he punched him again making the drunk dude fall. You saw jungkook and he was dressed like he was the waiter where. He grabbed your hands and dragged you into a room. There was a girl in the room you couldn't believe what jungkook just said to her
" another time baby well continue "
The girl got dressed and glared at you and left. Crazy thoughts were now going through your head was he giving girls pleasure for money ?
" jungkook you work here "