Chapter 11

Taehyung POV
I watched as jungkook Gave her a kiss and was now leaving. I couldn't get a good look at her face. After when I knew jungkook left, I walked over to the room he came out of and knocked on the door. I waited until she came to open the door. I couldn't believe it
" eunji " ( if you you forgot she is Bora friend )
" taehyung "
" what are you doing here "
" I uh "
" are you seeing jungkook "
" no it's just "
" I can't believe you did this to y/n "
" it's not like that, please let me explain "
" fine "
She let me in her room and and she started explaining to me.
" okay last night it was a mistake "
" how "
FLASH BACK TO LAST NIGHT
Eunji POV
" hey lets go out and drink "
" jungkook, why are you calling me "
" I don't know, it's just I only know you here and I just really need to talk to someone and drink "
" okay "
" meet me at the bar "
I went to the bar to meet up with jungkook because he said he wanted to talk. I haven't hung out with jungkook in the longest time and I'm surprise he still have my number. I came inside and it seem like he was already on his 5th glass.
" hey jungkook "
" eunji "
" what's wrong "
" y/n she cheating on my with taehyung "
" what, are you sure because y/n isn't one to chest on anyone she loves "
" I saw it with my own eyes "
I came and sat next to him and comforted him.
" I think you should go home "
" I don't want to, I rented a motel for me tonight because I know I will be to drunk to walk back that far "
" oh okay then "
" I just can't believe she did that "
" well did you let her explain "
" I don't need her to explain to me to know what happened "
I saw jungkook phone vibrating and the name read " my girlfriend y/n "
" aren't you going to pick up to her "
" no "
He turned his phone off and trough it in his pocket.
" I think you should talk to her "
" I don't want to "
Jungkook started drinking until he couldn't even talk properly. I looked at him and now I understand why people would say he's good looking because he is. He was so drunk that he couldn't even walk to his motel and I had to carry him to his motel. I wrapped his arm around my neck and I walked to where he said to go. I finally got to the motels and used his key card to open the door. I through him on his bed and moved my hair away from my face. I put his leg on the bed and took off his shoes and was going to leave but he grabbed my hand
" y/n please don't go, stay with me "
I tried pushing his hands off from mine
" jungkook your drunk, and I'm not y/n "
" please stay "
He pulled me making me land in the bed and he hovered over me and his eyes was so beautiful. He leaned down and kissed me but I didn't pulled away and let him kiss me and things got more intense from there he started undressing me.
END OF FLASHBACK
" why didn't you stop him "
" I don't know what came over me, I guess I just really fell for his charms "
" I won't blame you all the way because it's also jungkook fault for even not letting  y/n explain and just doing these kind of things "
" please don't tell y/n "
" I'm not going to because I don't want to hurt her and I want you and jungkook to both tell her on your own "
I left her room and went back to my room and just thinking how upset y/n would be is the worst. I got up and went to go look for jungkook. I went to school but he wasn't there and y/n wasn't here either so I went to his house. I rang the door bell 100 times and he finally came to open the door but he just had woken up.
" what are you doing here "
" I have to talk to you "
" well I don't want to talk to someone who tried to steal my girlfriend "
I pushed the door and went inside his house
" I know what you did last night "
" yeah so, I'm doing what y/n did to me "
" SHE DIDNT DO AHYTHING SHE WAS JUST COMFORTING ME LAST NIGHT "
" HOW DO I KNOW YOUR NOT LYING "
" because you didn't even give y/n a chance to explain herself "
" she waited all day for you and I was feeling upset because I stress and she just gladly agree to come and talk to me and she was just comforting me "
" I don't believe you "
" ask her yourself "
I left his house while still mad
Your POV
you woke up with swollen eyes and didn't even get up to go to school today. You looked at your phone and still no jungkook. You decide to just go and meet him so you got ready. You were about to put on your shoes but you heard the door bell and ran to open it.
" jungkook, I was just about to Come see you "
" we need to talk "
You were now scared that he would break up with you.
" look I'm so sorry, last night what you saw was a big misunderstanding and taehyung was just stress and I happen to just be comforting him "
" is all this true "
" yes, I even sent you a voice mail explaining myself "
" so your were telling the truth "
You looked at jungkook who seem a bit upset about something
" what's wrong "
" nothing it's just that "
" you what "
" I'm sorry for not letting you explain "
" it's okay, at least you understand now "
Jungkook POV
After taehyung told me that I couldn't believe him so I decided to ask y/n myself. I went to her house and I rang the door bell and she looked relived to see me. She started explaining herself and I asked if it was true and it was and I can tell because I could see honest in her. I now felt so bad guilty for last night, she said she sent me a voice mail about last night but I was so mad that I didn't even listen to it. She smiled at me and I hated myself for what I did. I couldn't mbelieve how stupid I am and I couldn't believe what I did to her after she trusted me this much. She was looking at me and I leaned in and kissed her and smiled but I felt the guilt. I passionately kissed her and I couldn't believe what I could be loosing. I spent the whole day with watching movies and cuddling with her but all that was in my mind was what I did last night with eunji. It was starting to get late and I was going to head home.
" I'm going to head home "
" wait "
" what "
" why don't you spend the night here with me "
" are you sure, you never asked me that before "
" If that a no "
" of course not, I would love to "
I ended up spending the night here with y/n. We laid on her bed and she snuggled close to me and I could smell her cherry blossom shampoo. I couldn't sleep because the guilt was eating me alive. I was going to tell her but I just don't know if I would ever get her back. I finally fell asleep after all the thinking I did. I woke up at 5am and y/n was still sleeping and I carefully got up trying to not wake up her up. I covered her with the blanket and I looked at her once before I left but I left her a note before I was leaving.
" good morning beautiful, sorry I had to leave early but I'll see you later "
I stuck the note in the table and left, I went to eunji house to talk to her. I rang the door bell and she came to answer the door
" jungkook what are you doing here to his early "
" we need to talk about the other day "
" come in "
She let me in her house and I sat down
" what's up "
" about the other night I "
" I know, it was a mistake "
" yes, and I'm sorry about that and now I feel so guilty because y/n want cheating on me and I just found that out today "
" ohh, then what do we do "
" I have to tell her what happened "
" we'll both tell her since we both were wrong "
" just to let you know because of what happened the other night doesn't mean anything "
" I know "
" okay so well tell her tonight "
" okay "
I went back home and I was so afraid to tell her what happened but more importantly I was afraid to lose her, she's the best thing that has ever happened to me in such a long time.
Your POV
You woke up feeling the empty bed and you thought maybe he already left. You some to the kitchen and found a note and it was from jungkook and that made you so happy. You took the note and stuck it on your mirror while feeling happy. You heard a ring from your phone and it was taehyung
PHONE TEXT
" hey lets hang out today, I'm not busy "
" sure "
" do you think jungkook would mind "
" no he understands now "
" okay great I'll be there in 30min "
" okay "
End of TEXT
you wen to your room getting ready to go hang out with taehyung today. You really missed just hanging out with taehyung because it's been a while since you guys hung out. 30min late you heard a door bell and went to go open it seeing taehyung
" are you ready "
" yup "
" let's go "
You spent the whole day with taehyung shopping and laughing and just enjoying how it was when it was just the two of you. The day was getting darker and it was almost time to go leave but we sat by the bench near my house before I went inside
" I had such a good time today "
" me too "
" let's do this again "
" okay "
It was quiet for minute
" y/n "
" hmm "
" I have to tell you something "
" what is it "
" Y/N "
You heard your name being called on the other side and it was jungkook and eunji.
" hey guys what are you guys doing here "
" we to need tell you something "
" what is it, you guys are scaring me did you guys all do something wrong "
" not just us two "
" what's that "
" the other night when I was mad at you me and eunji kinda of "
" what "
" we kinda of had a drunken mistake and slept together "
You were so shocked by what you just heard and you could feel the anger and sadness and you like someone just had stabbed you. Your tears rolling down your face and jungkook came closer to you and tried to wipe it off but you stepped back and pushed his hands away
Eunji: " y/n I'm really sorry "
" your not sorry because if you were then you wouldn't have done that "
Eunji: " please y/n I'm really sorry "
" how could the both of you do this to me, I've always been there for you two "
Jungkook: " y/n, please I'm sorry it was a mistake I only love you "
" if you only love me then you wouldn't Have me this to me "
You looked at taehyung who was still quiet.
" is this what you want to tell me taehyung "
He didn't answer you
" so you knew for days and didn't tell me "
" I'm sorry "
" I never want to see any of you guys ever again "
Your tears started rolling down your face. You couldn't believe they could do this to you after all you've done for them.

[ this isn't FANFIC RELATED but just look at my lock screen of TAECYON HE IS SO SEXY & DADDY MATERIAL LOOKING! He blessed my phone 👅💦😘✊😂😍❤️❣]