Chapter 18

Your POV
Jungkook has been gone all day because he said he had some errands to run. So you stayed home and waited for him to come home. you decided to cook him some food in case he came home alittle later. you watched movies all day and there were no calls or text from jungkook which made me alittle bit worry. You looked at your black phone screen and suddenly the screen lit up
From: My ❤️ JUNGKOOK
" hey meet me at the park later okay "
" okay "
End of text
You quickly went to go get dress and was finally ready to go meet up with him. You felt happy and excited to go see him. You were walking and saw jungkook waiting for you, you smiled and was about to call for jungkook
" JUNG- "
You saw someone running up to jungkook and it was eunhee and he kissed her and that broke your heart you couldn't believe what was going on. You ran up to jungkook and pulled him away from her he looked at you in the eyes.
" jungkook what are you doing "
You said with your tears steaming down your face. He didn't answer you  and didn't even look you in the eyes.
" what does it look like he's doing, he's coming back to me "
" shut up eunhee "
" don't talk to me that way "
You looked away from eunhee and asked him again
" what were you doing "
He finally looked at me in the eyes
" I have to go "
You pulled him back
" no jungkook "
Eunhee came up in front of me
" I already told you he doesn't want you "
You got mad and didn't even want to look at him and walked away with your tears still steaming down your face. You came home and slammed the door not carrying if you broke it because you were mad and upset at the same time. You hated jungkook even if he still haven't regain his memory he still acts like jerk. You came and sat in the room and started crying until you fell asleep.
Jungkook POV
y/n came over to us and I couldn't even look into her eyes because I know if I did I would fall for her and not want to leave. I really didn't meant to hurt her this way but if I'm not going to be here for awhile might as well make her hate me so she wouldn't think about me anymore. She walked away upset and I really wanted to go after her but I couldn't. I ended up walking around not carrying about the time and my surroundings. I came to y/n house and came inside. It was dark so I'm guessing she is asleep. I came into her room where she was already sleeping. I pulled the blanket up to her and tears falling down my face. I moved the piece of hair away from her face and kissed her lips once and whispered to her
" I love you ( full name ) "
I grabbed my things and left without saying anything else to her. I came to where those people said to meet them and I left with them. I'll be back in 2years after I pay off my debts and mistakes I've done in the past and I'll come back with no more problems and I'll come back to find y/n I promise myself and her that.
Your POV
you woke up feeling like someone punched you in the eyes. You went to the bathroom and you came to the living room but jungkook was still not found. You were still mad at him but it's best to call and make sure he's okay. You called about six times already still no answer. You went to look around in the guest room but you couldn't find him. You came into your room and noticed his stuff gone you looked around none of things were no where to be found. You thought he went to eunhee house. You ran all the way to her house and rang the door bell ready about to break it.
" what are you doing here "
" where is jungkook "
" I don't know "
" I know he's here "
" he's not here, he left "
" left, where "
" I don't know, now leave already "
She closed the door and you were worried. You decided to text jungkook
TEXT MESSAGE
" JUNGKOOK WHERE THE HEEK ARE YOU "
" YOU BETTER ANSWER YOUR PHONE "
" PLEASE ANSWER "
" JUNGKOOK "
" WHERE DID YOU GO "
" please don't leave me, I forgive let's talk this out "
He never answered my text or calls
2weeks later
It's been two weeks and still no jungkook and you miss him like crazy. Even though he wouldn't answer your calls you would leave him voicemails telling him how much you miss him. Even if he doesn't answer you text message you would still message him asking if he's okay or if he had ate yet or how was his day. You miss him and just wanted to see him you didn't care if he kissed eunhee because this hurts more than that. Weeks have gone by and still no jungkook and you tried to except the fact that he was not coming back. But what hurts you more was the fact that he didn't even let you know he left not a note or anything he left without a word.
1year later
It's been a year without jungkook but you seem to got over it by now. You were almost done with college and ready to graduate and you already found a stable job. Life is going great but you still miss and love jungkook A lot. You came to a near by coffee shop to get some coffee. You waited in line to order and as soon as you ordered you sat down. You were looking outside the window and saw a tall man with dark brown hair gelled up in a black suit walking and you took a closer look it looked like jungkook. You quickly got up to go outside but you were too late he was already gone. You wanted to cry because you spent one whole year without jungkook already and if you could just see him even if it was only for a day or a minute you would be okay. You really tried hard to forget about the past but it's just so hard.
JUNGKOOK POV
it's been a year without y/n and I kept my same phone number because it was the only way to at least hear her voice. She would still text me about my day and everything else and it hurts me because I miss her so much. I'm almost done paying off my debt but I still have a long way to go and that means I can't see y/n yet. I was walking down the street by a coffee shop because I really needed some coffee to wake me up because I've been doing a lot of stuff. I hated working with this gang people but it was the only way to protect y/n and her life is more important then mine. We came back to Seoul where y/n IS and I really want to go see her but I knew I couldn't. I was walking and I saw a girl who looked so beautiful and so familiar. She turned to look my way and it was y/n she looked at me and I guess she knew it was me but I tried to run away so she wouldn't see me. It hurts me that I have to avoid her just because of that stupid debt I have to pay back. I wish to be able to run into her arms and shower her with kisses. I finally went to go get the coffee and brought it back.
" did you get my coffee "
" yes boss "
" good now leave "
I walked away but turned back around
" please let me see y/n "
" WHAT, no you can't "
" please just for a couple of hours "
" no you still haven't paid off your whole debt yet "
" please "
" NO NOW LEAVE "
I left feeling anger and sadness I really just wanted to see her once. I went to the house where we all share and got ready because I had to take care of job later on with the gang. We had to go collect some debt a person owed our boss but we couldn't look suspicious. It was at a fancy big hotel and I really didn't want to go but I had too. I wore a nice fancy tux and gelled my hair up. We all got in the car and was ready to head over there.
Your POV
your boss was having a big party today at a big fancy hotel and he invited for you to come. You didn't want to go but you had to. You wore a nice evening gown and did your hair and makeup. You drove to where the hotel was and went inside where everyone greeted you. You greeted some friends and other workers. You were greeting a friend when you looked ahead and saw someone who looked exactly like jungkook you excused yourself and walked through the crowd but lost him. You looked around but didn't see him. You really needed some fresh air and came out and saw him again and this time he turned around and it was jungkook. Your heart was beating quickly and you ran to catch up with him and finally caught up and grabbed his wrists
" Jungkook "
He turned and looked at you but he didn't look surprise to see you he pulled his arm away.
" I'm sorry, you got the wrong person "
I started crying off my makeup
" jungkook please "
" I'm not jungkook sorry ma'am "
" jungkook I know it's you "
I hugged him tightly but he pushed you off of him
" I'm not the person your talking about, I'm sorry but I must leave now "
he started walking away from me
" I MISSED YOU "
He stopped for a moment

[ I'm sorry for not updating quicker but like can we please just TALK ABOUT BTS NEW COMEBACK AND CONCEPT SO 50SHADES OF GREY AND BTS 😂😂👅💦💕 ]