Chapter 1 Sister?!

I was in my house then I heard something up stairs. When I went up stair I saw someone there in black. I yelled at Dante one of my guards. "Who are you?" I said. "Levin is that you?" "How do you know my name?" I said. "You look like your father." The girl said. "Levin are you okay?" Dante yells while walking up the stairs. "Meet me by the docks." The girl said while she goes out the window. "Levin are you okay, I saw what happened?" Dante said. "Yea I am." I said. "Do you know who that was?" Dante ask Levin. "No,but she know my dad,and she told me to go to the docks at night." Levin said. It gets night. Levin and Dante gets to the docks. "Okay I am here." Levin yelled. The girl came out of a tree. "Why did you bring your guard?" The girl said while getting her bow out. "I am The Lord of this village." Levin said. "Now what do you want?" Levin ask. "My name is Emily,and I believe I am your sister." The girl said while taking off her black hoody. "What???" Levin yells. "HOW????" Levin yells. "Shhh. We don't want to wake up your whole village." Emily said. "Sorry." Levin said. "Before you was born, our mom had me, when I was 13 years old, our mom had you. I took care of you. Then one night a man came and took you. Then a other man took our mom. And the last thing she said to me was to find you. And now I know you are save, I can go." Emily said while walking away. "Wait, you can stay in Phoenix Drop." Levin said. "Levin are you sure?" Dante ask Levin. "Yea I am." Levin said. "I am going back to my camp, in the morning I will come." Emily said while going. "See you." Levin said. They all went back to sleep. It turned morning. Emily walked to the gate, then saw Dante. "Hey Dante, can you open the gate?" Emily yelled. Aphmau sees Emily. "Hi Aphmau." Emily said. "How do you know my name, and did you know I am here?" Aphmau asked Emily. Dante opens the gate. Emily starts to walk in, then Aphmau puts her sword on Emily's throat. "Aphmau please stop." Emily said. "YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ME?" Aphmau yelled. "MOM stop, let her go." Levin said. Aphmau let's Emily go. "Mom this is my fr...friend." Levin said. "Hi." Emily said. "Hi and I am so sorry I did not know you to was friends." Aphmau said. "It's find." Emily said. They all went to Levin's house. "So Levin, how did you too meet?" Aphmau ask. "Emily come here." Levin said. "Do you notice anything?" Levin ask Aphmau. Emily takes her hoody off. "She...she looks like you. Blond hair and blue eyes." Aphmau said surprise. "Yea because she is my real sister and only sister." Levin said. "WHAT???" Aphmau yelled. "It's true. He is my only brother. He's my little brother." Emily said. "Emily you should get some sleep." Levin said. "Mom you too." "I guess that means you are my mom too!" Emily said with a smile. Aphmau starts to smile.