Chapter 13 Passed Friend?!?!

Ashley's POV
Me and Vlad went to sleep in our tents. I know that girl will not get out unless I let her.
Narrator: The girl wakes up. She wonders where she is. She looked at the tents. She try's to get out of the cage, as soon as she touched the meal of the cage, she got stunned by a ray of lightning. "Ouch. Man it is going to be hard getting out. If I don't get out of here, Emily will die." The girl said. She touched her watch. "Guys can you here me?" The girl said. But no one answered. Till someone did, but not what she wanted.
Emily's POV
"So who are you? And why do you look like, wait what was these people called?" I said while getting closer to her. Then I started feeling weak and dropped to the ground but before I did, someone grabbed my arm. I looked back and saw Ashley there. She helped me up and said "You should be in bed." "Yea but I wanted to see who we had in the cage." I said. "How did you know that we had someone in the cage?" Ashley asked me. "You know. The power of the necklace." I said. "Oh yea I forgot." Ashley said. "Power??" The girl asked. "Do you mean the necklace of Wisdom?" "Oh how do you know that?" Ashley said. I know how she knows, but I can't tell Ashley. There's even secrets I keep from her. It is the only way to keep Levin and Ashley safe. "Cause we used to go to school together." The girl said while taking her hamlet. "Rose?!" I said. I already new who she was. Plus she was from my pass. "It's been to long. How are you?" I said while still keeping cover. "Oh I'm fine." Rose said. "That's good." I said while getting closer. As I got closer, I tripped. Like I was getting even more weak. "Emily?" Ashley said while grabbing my arm one last time. "I'm fine." I said. "No your not." Rose said. "How would you know? Or did you do it to her?" Ashley said while really looking at Rose. "I'm her friend, I will never do that to a friend." Rose said.