Chapter 18 Trapped

Ashley goes to Emily and said, "Emily? Is she still alive?" "Yeah. But I have to heal her." Emily said while getting her hands ready. "Emily you can't heal her without your necklace." Ashley said while going to the necklace. Ashley runs to Emily and gives Emily her necklace. "I don't need the necklace to heal people." Emily said. "What? Is that your power of being a power ranger?" Ashley asked. "Yeah." Emily said. Then Emily gets hands and put it over Aphmau's scratches. A white glow came from Emily's hands. Then Emily moves her hands away, then gets up. "What about them?" Rose said. "All we have to do is wake them up." Emily said while going to Vlad and Yip. "Vlad, Yip wake up." Emily said. They both wake up at the same time. "What happened?" Yip said. "A monster attacked you both. Even Aphmau." Emily said. "Wait, Emily?? Your awake?!" Vlad said. "Yeah I just woke up." Emily said. "Where is Aphmau?" Vlad said. As soon as he said that Aphmau gets up and walks to the group was. "Aphmau are you okay?" Yip said. "Yeah thanks to Emily and the power rangers." Aphmau said.
Narrator:
It starts to get dark. The sky turns black and the stars are bright as ever. The group of young people went back to their tents. But the power rangers had no tents. So Aphmau and Ashley built about five tents for the power rangers. Then they all slipped into bed and went to sleep. But not all of them. Ashley and Emily was still awake. Emily goes to Ashley's tent. Emily told her to meet her near the village of Pikoro. Emily teleported where she wanted Ashley to meet her. Ashley creates a portal to the location.
Emily's POV
"Emily what's wrong?" Ashley said. "Now now you can me by my real name. No one is here there all asleep." I said with a smile. "Okay... then Shadow what's going on?" Ashley said. "I know where the people of the missing ship is." I said. "Yeah I do too. There in Pikoro Village." Ashley said. "Well yes they are, but I know the house that they are staying in. Or should I say trap that they are staying in." I said. "What??" Ashley said. "Ash, they don't have much time left. When it gets morning, they will be dead." I said. "Then what do you want to do?" Ashley asked me. "We have to save them." I said while I snapped my fingers together. As I did that I turned into Shadow, while Ashley turns herself into Ash. "That is a lot better." I said. We both started heading to the village. I teleported on top of the walls. Then Ash created a portal to me. "So what are we going to say when we get back?" Ash asked me. Then I just teleported close to the house where the missing people was. "I will just tell them that we went and got them in morning, when everyone was still asleep." I said. "But not to tell them who we really are?" Ash asked me. "Yes. You are getting the hang of it." I said. Then Ash smile, you can't see it because her mouth is covered, but I can tell that she is smiling.