Chapter 14 Others like her?!

As Ashley was talking to Rose, the sun started to rise. "How do you know what happened to Emily?" Ashley said. "I was there, but I was not the only one there."Rose said. "What do you mean by that?" Ashley said while getting closer to Rose. "So your the one I heard?!" Yip said. "Yes." Rose said. As Ashley got closer and closer to Rose, she let go of Emily's arm. Then Emily went to the ground and closed her eyes. "Emily?" Aphmau said while running to Emily. "If you don't let me out of here, Emily will die." Rose said. Then everyone started looking at Ashley. "Ohm fine. You better help her." Ashley said while opening the cage. Then Rose ran to Emily and said "Emily this is going to hurt." Then she takes off Emily's necklace. "Why did you do that?" Vlad said. "Because this is the only way to heal her." Rose said. "No the necklace heals her." Ashley said. "Not this time" Rose said. "What do you mean?" The necklace had always healed her." Ashley said. "Oh guys." Yip said. But Ashley and Rose was going on and on about the necklace. "Guys." Yip said again. But they was still talking. "GUYS." Yip said finally. "What?" Ashley and Rose said while looking at Yip. Then Rose started looking around. Then she saw these things in gray and in their hands, some of them had swords. "Oh no. Not these guys again." Rose said. "Wait you know who they are?" Ashley said. "Yes they came from my home world. Plus they are the one who did this to Emily." Rose said while getting up and grabbed her helmet and put it on. "What are those things?" Aphmau said. "They are called pro-tack." Rose said while getting her sword out. "And you are going to attack them?" Vlad said. "Yes. There's two ways. One you attack them or..." Before Rose could finish, she was being attack by them. All together there're about 35 of them. Two of them though Rose on the opposite side on the group. "They attack you." Rose said while getting back up. She grabbed her sword and started running to the Pro-tacks. They all hit her left from right. Once more she got tossed to the group. "There are too many of them. We must find a safe spot to..." Before she could finish, these people in colors jumped over the Pro-tacks. Well these people looked like Rose, but they had different colors. There was blue, yellow, black, and white.