Chapter 6 Mission

There is something wrong." Levin said. "What's wrong Levin? You are really scaring me." Emily said. "One of our ships went to get more supplies, but never made it back. And I can't go cause I have to protect my village." Levin said. "When did this ship leave here?" Emily said. "They left the last two week, and they was supposed to come back last week." Levin said. "And you want me to find this ship?" Emily said. "Yes." Levin said.  "I'll do it." Emily said. "Oh thanks Emily." Levin said while giving Emily a hug. "You are welcome. Anything for you." Emily said. Emily gets up and starts heading to the door. "Emily wait.." Levin said. "Yes Levin?" Emily said. "Just plz take some people on your trip." Levin said. "You choose for me. I will go with anyone you choose." Emily said. "Oh also. Tell them to meet me at the docks." Emily said. Then, Emily left Levin's house and starts heading to the tree house. She pushes a button on her watch, and Ash appears. "Shadow." Ash said. "Ash we have an mission." Emily said. "Yesssss. What kind of mission?" Ash asked. "We have to find a ship that has been missing for two weeks now." Emily said. "Is that it???" Ash asked. "Yes." Emily said. "Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go." Ash said. "Wait, don't go. We can't go yet." Emily said. "Why??" Ash said. "We will be taking some of Phoenix Drop's people." Emily said. "How many??" Ash asked. I don't know. But Lord Levin will come and tell me." Emily said. "Wait are you sure about this???" Ash asked, worried. "Yes. We can't show who we are unless, we have to. Just come has Ashley, your real self." Emily said. "Okay. Where do you want to meet?" Ash said. "If you can, meet me at the gate." Emily said. "Okay I will be their." Ash said.