Chapter 16 Monster Attack

"Really. Do you know what day and the month that you too met." The blue ranger said. "No. But I think Emily does." Ashley said. While everyone was talking, Ashley went to Emily. Rose saw Ashley and walked to her and said, "Don't worry, she will wake up soon." "How do you know that?" Ashley said. "I just know things." Rose said. "If you are..." before Ashley finish she heard a noise. "What's wrong?" Rose said. Then everyone started looking at Rose and Ashley. "I heard something or someone coming this way." Ashley said. "I don't hear anything." The white ranger said. "Yea me ether." The blue ranger said. "It coming in that direction." Ashley said while pointing east. Then everyone started looking where Ashley pointed. They waited for a few minutes, then those things came back. "Oh no. Not pro-tacks again." The yellow ranger said. "And don't forget about me." A monster said. Everyone looked at the monster, then looked backed at the pro-tacks. Then the rangers ran to the pro-tacks to defeat them. Then the pro-tacks just disappeared. The rangers goes back to the monster. "And what's your name?" Rose said while taking one step close to the monster. "My name, my name?? You don't have to know my name, but know this power rangers. I am going to destroy you and these humans you protect." The monster said while looking at everyone. "Starting with the red ranger." The monster said while walking in the direction that Emily was in. "Oh no your not." The rangers said while running to the monster. Then the monster flipped the yellow ranger and the white ranger, and hit the blue and white rangers. Then they keep getting up and then the monster keeps putting them back to the ground. All of the rangers are on the ground except for Rose and Emily. "Two more rangers to go." The monster said while walking towards Rose and Emily. Vlad, Aphmau, and Yip went in front of Rose, Emily, and Ashley. "These humans are protecting you. Well not no more." The monster said. "We will not let you hurt them." Aphmau said. "Yeah and plus I'm a werewolf." Yip said. Then the monster hit the group with a blast, and the group who was protecting Rose, Emily, and Ashley went to the ground and could not get back up. Then the monster starts walking towards Rose, Emily, and Ashley.

(Okay I know what you are saying. "Why did you add Power Rangers to your book?" Well I was reading this book to my friend and she wanted me to add something with more action. I started playing Minecraft and I was changing my skin. Then I just saw the power rangers skin pack. So then I added power rangers, and now my friend loves this book. So now I read it to her, because she does not have the app.)