Chapter 10 What's wrong with Emily?(Shadow)😮😧

Well we started going to Pikoro. Ashley was still worried about me, she stayed by my side. "Are you sure you are okay?" Ashley asked me. "Yes I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me." I said. "So what did you mean by seeing someone on the hill?? There was no one there." Ashley said. "Oh that. Well, I have no idea who was her. All I know it was a girl in a pink suit." I said. "Well I am staying by your side all day." Ashley said. "Okay." I said. We got to Pikoro. I started docking the ship. "Land hole." Ashley yells. "Do you really have to do that?" I said. "Oh sorry." Ashley said. "You better be. You can hurt someone with that voice." I said. What is going on with me? I can't believe that I just said that to Ashley. Wait it's like I don't have control of my body. Oh no. She's back. I thought to myself. Then I just walk off the ship. "What's wrong with Emily?" Yip said. "I don't know. But ever since she said that she has saw a girl, in a pink suit on the hill in Bright Port, she has been acting different." Ashley said. Ashley and everyone started walking off the ship. "Yip can you Vlad and Aphmau keep an eye on Emily please?" Ashley asked them. "Yea we will." They all said. "Thanks." Ashley said. Then Ashley walks to me. We all started walking to the gates. Then I went to the ground with my hands on my head. "Emily?" Ashley yells. While Ashley runs to me, I pull something out of my arm. Then I put it into my pocket. It looked liked a dart. "Emily whats wrong??" Ashley said. "It's her again. She's in my head." I said while in pain. "Who? The girl in the pink suit. Where is she?" Ashley said. "I don't know. But Ashley..." I said. "Yes Emily?" Ashley said. "Knock me out. NOW BEFORE..." I said.