Chapter 2 Necklace

It turned morning. Aphmau is sleeping at her house, Levin is sleeping in his bed, and Emily was no where to be seen. (15 mins passed) Levin wakes up. He goes down stairs. He saw that Emily was not on the coach. Levin found a letter from Emily. The letter says, "Levin. I had to take care of something. I will be back tomorrow. Love you, little brother."

Emily's POV

I left a letter for Levin. I had to go back to my camp. Someone was trying to get something that is my. It was something very special to me. It was a necklace.

Levin's and my real mom gave me this before she got tucking away

Levin's and my real mom gave me this before she got tucking away. I was hoping that our mom would come back. But she wanted to protect Levin. As soon as I got at my camp. Everything was a mess. That person came back. I went to a spot in a tree, where I put the necklace at. I open a chest that only I can see it. The necklace was still there. No one could get it cause, will only know me. But if I die, the necklace will go to Levin. The necklace will turn to a boy necklace. I got the necklace and put it on me. Then a voice said something. "Well, well, well. So you are the one that hide the necklace from me." "I will never give the necklace to you." I said. "Oh... yes you will. If you don't I will hurt your you r brother." The mans said. "Brother.... I don't have a brother." I said. "Oh yes you do... The boy at the docks. When you told him that you are his sister." The man said. "You was there?" I asked. "What was his name? Levin?!" The man said. "Don't you dare do anything to Levin." I yelled. "Oh... I will not, but if you don't give me the necklace, I will hurt him." The man said. I had to think for a moment. "Fine... Here." I said while giving the necklace to the man. "EMILY NO." Levin said. I looked back. Levin starts running to me.